Heaven?

i think heaven has to look something like this. Thanks to some success for the pirates i got my $400 bonus in Summit bucks!!! I would have taken cash but i had to get it in gift certificates.

i passed that a few times… what are you going to buy?

nitrous for the GS !!! :cool:

Originally posted by 1320
nitrous for the GS !!! :cool:

nope, that car is staying all motor but i may get a new intake for it. i want 12’s all motor and in street form. As for the $400, i may spice up the SS for an emissions legal 14 sec 305. I would need a cam, intake, headers, ignition and a few other odds and ends. I was gonna do something for my turd 307 but since that car is so rare, i’m just gonna restore to show and keep it original for when i show it at the Hurst Olds and the Olds nationals. Hurst olds nats are at INDY this year, i get to take a pace lap around the brickyard.

JEG’s :smiley:

do they have a retail store?

Originally posted by Cutty
do they have a retail store?
yep

holy shit they got three in ohio. oh well they are basically like circuit city and best buy, the same thing

Summit > Jegs

one call sucks my balls, one click licks my dick

Three summits stores :confused:

only 2 other is NEvada :smiley:

The showroom is like a kid in a candy store

I heard that my company is giving out bonuses this year in JJ’s bucks. :smiley:

Are those Summit bucks post-tax dollars? You better watch or you might have to send a part of your intake to the IRS!

ok, how does the pirates= summit bucks?

the more money you spend at summit the more summit bucks you get back.
jegs sux if you go there[show room is small as hell] closest jegs columbus

i used to know this girl her uncle was the owner of jegs… they also live on the island right beside the one i live on

well since the pirates meet certain sales goals this year i was allowed to get my bonus, which turned out to be 400 from a possible 600, towards any place where gift certificates were available. I was gonna get best buy but i said i’d take it towards summit.

there are three jegs stores is what i meant.

Originally posted by whitey
i used to know this girl her uncle was the owner of jegs… they also live on the island right beside the one i live on

well there is about 10 owners of jegs.

the coughlin family runs the empire :wink: