what up?

What up? My names Jacob. Nice looking site here, I found it from Andrew on grandamgt.com. Good look on that one. I live in Shadyside, and its fun as hell seeing some nice rides in Pgh, and talking to the people who own them.

Neways, i drive a 99 Grand Am Se… with the 2.4L engine. Its not fast… but yet not a bad first car. Stupid engine shuts off at 106mph though. Neways, just thought id say hey. I know ill be posting, asking for advice, and who works where and what not. I also know that come this summer… I want to do an exhaust, CAI, and Ill prob need a new rear end if mine cant be fixed.(da_n ditch) And will need to take it somewhere to get done, and iwll need opinions. But aight… im out. Peace.

welcome:beer:

my wife has a GA!!:smiley:

welcome :beer:

welcome

you can swear on this board. i wouldnt even call DAMn a swear word but welcome! i used to own a GA and know alot about them so if you have any questions feel free to direct them my way!

GRAND AMS OWN PITTSPEED!:cool:

welcome

my mom has a grand am :smiley:

welcome

welcome, but do grand am’s even have rear ends to break:confused:

Originally posted by AlphaSig312
and Ill prob need a new rear end if mine cant be fixed.(da_n ditch) And will need to take it somewhere to get done, and iwll need opinions.

I’ll replace you rear end for fifty bucks, and it’ll only take me about a half hour…

:tounge:

(Note: Grand Ams don’t have rear ends.)

Welcome fellow Grand Am owner. Just a warning: no one likes us Grand Am owners, so be careful out there. They can be bastards sometimes. :smiley:

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
I’ll replace you rear end for fifty bucks, and it’ll only take me about a half hour…

:tounge:

(Note: Grand Ams don’t have rear ends.)

Note: i bet he means his rear bumper!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by WhiPontiac
Welcome fellow Grand Am owner. Just a warning: no one likes us Grand Am owners, so be careful out there. They can be bastards sometimes. :smiley:

thats a fallucy! just be cool and take your harassment in the beginning. they are cool people to hang with! come to a meet youll see!:smiley: :cool:

hey no0bs THE BACK OF THE CAR IS CALLED A REAR END ALSO!!!:smiley:

welcome:D

Originally posted by Pewterss
hey no0bs THE BACK OF THE CAR IS CALLED A REAR END ALSO!!!:smiley:

you mean like the rear half of the car? i see…

i just assumed he meant a rear end in the drivetrain sense… i know a guy who drives a non-AWD Eclipse who says he blew his rear end apart…:rofl:

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
you mean like the rear half of the car? i see…

i just assumed he meant a rear end in the drivetrain sense… i know a guy who drives a non-AWD Eclipse who says he blew his rear end apart…:rofl:
the transaxle does have a rear end!!!just like ur GEO!:smiley:

Welcome:D

Originally posted by TwoForty
thats a fallucy! just be cool and take your harassment in the beginning. they are cool people to hang with! come to a meet youll see!:smiley: :cool:

I know, I was just joking around. If I were serious, I would tell him to run for the hills and never look back. But I didn’t. :slight_smile:

welcome :cool: grand am’s suck :wink:

welcome…