Hello Everyone

Just wanted to say hello.

Am new to the forum. Looks good
Looking to get a GTR or 300z soon.

Currently have a 1990 1g talon 4G63T awd with some mods…LOL:hmm

http://www.performanceauto.ca/images/IMG_0137.jpg

Ohhhhh baby… That was my ‘dream’ car in my younger days…

Still on the 14b or have you upgraded to something more “Green”?.. :D:D:D
If you can, list out all your mods… Cheap awd ‘twerbos’ FTW… (reliability FTL)

Ok…
here are the mods.

-3 inch turbo back custom exhaust with duals and quad tips. “dual exhaust”

-Evo III 16g turbo

-FMIC with custom pipe and dual horn turbosmart BOV 'hidden where the side mound IC use to be"

-255 fuel pump

-A/F guage.

Boost gauge “boosting at 19 psi”

short shifter.

Full sound system… 2 10’s…etc…

and some other sneaky stuff…:A

welcome to the forums… enjoy!

welcome to the boards!

Hey welcome to the site

:S

My dream was a red '93 1g Talon… the car was being sold by some old gentlemen, and was quite mint (back in '03)… Dreamed of an FP-Green turbo in the beast, but then the insurance-police pissed on my parade, quoting me 8k/year for insurance… :frowning: So much for that short-lived dream. I even had everything in place for an electronic exhaust cutout to be constructed.

/Emo rant

Any timeslips/dyno numbers to boast about?.. I’m figuring you’re in the mid-high 300’s with the Evo3 16-g?.. Any work on the drivetrain/transmission?

I apologize for all the questions, as you can see, I still have a ‘soft-spot’ for these fast, unreliable ****ers.

Well never been to the track with her…
Or on a dyno…

But…SHE IS DAMN FAST!!!

not to much out there I havent raced and lost to.

With the awd…feels like she lifts right off the ground when I launch her a 6.5 grand!

I am actully thinking of selling her…

I want a GTR, old 300z, or a Supra 1jz…

welcome to the boards, and you’ll most definitely need to make it out to one of the meets soon.

I will…
when is the next one?

Welcome - Hope your dreams come true and you get your 300ZX, as we Z32 drivers all know that’s what a 240 wants to be when it grows up. LOL

LOL!!

Just need to find one for sale…for a decent price

welcome to the boards. as most people know im the official skyline supplier. lol. i dont own a shop but i keep telling people to buy a skyline. lol. but seriously if your looking for one, let me know. i can help you out.

welcome to the forums

Welcome to the boards… To stay in line with what you have… AWD Performance, get a GTR. I wish my cars were AWD. Once you get there it’s hard to go just RWD.
That’s actually the next plan. AWD Datsun 200SX

welcome …enjoy the forums…

^^^ ditto
:X