hello from 11secmach1

Well, I heard of this site when somebody at the flashlight drags took my picture of my white 04 mach1 at the Zeli airport a few weeks ago. It took me til now to register and check out the webpage. I live in Austintown, Ohio and have an 04 mach1, a 1970 Nova and a 1978 transam. the Nova is a mini tubbed street car with no motor currently and the transam is getting re painted by Terry Johnson auto body in Edinberg P.A. The Mach is my daily driver and is the most fun car I’ve ever had. I race atleast once a week (on the track) and hopefully a few times off ;). Well thats me, I also enjoy walks on the beach a fine wine and and and and yea right, I think walks on the beach are a waste of racing time and wine is something guys do when I beat them with a 281 cubic inch Mustang! Seriously though, anybody race Quaker today? It was the SVTOA track rental and we had a blast!

welcome :beer:

welcome man!

You wern’t one of the mach1’s that got pulled by a gold little civic were u?

welcome!!! novas are sweet…my older bro has a 70 Nova also

welcome dude

welcome yo

welcome to the site

welcome nice selection of cars :bigthumb:

welcome:beer:

for a sec i thought you were going to say you were the red trans am that lost it’s top at the flashlights :rofl: welcome :bigthumb:

how when it has MACH1 in the title! :rolleyes:

i read the beginning sentence tooo fast and jumped to conclusions…
im still out of it a little :mrT:

^:greddy:^

welcome man… you didnt’ happen to be on the ohio turnpike yesterday were you?

welcome legmaker

i was at qcr as you know

nope, not me in the mach anyway I got it on my lift. changin gears and a couple other things. Anyone ever change valve covers on a mach? IT SUCKS!!

Thanks for welcoming me guys, feels like family already… And no I NEVER got spanked by a honda civic or whatever that guy asked. I was the guy pickin on all the race cars and cars with big blocks or motors stickin outa the hood. They hate it when a stock lookin car hands them there ass. I did race a shelby that was REALLY close! He said he ran 11’s but I ran him anyway and he got me at the very end by a fender, that car SCREAMS! The next flashlight drags is real soon isn’t it?

18th