Blue Mach 1?

Had some fun last night with a blue Mach 1 in the Neville Island/Kennedy Twp. area. Anyone on here know of this car? Seemed pretty quick, different headlights than stock :dunno:

yeah, the dude works at the used bmw shop in sewickley.
pudgy white dude driving it? just been recently seeing it thier.

Seen him the other day hauling ass on 65 for no apprarent reason.

So who came out on top during said “fun”, Stangman701? :smiley:

neither there both stangs!:kekegay:

purple flames:stick:

Pewter is a closet homo

:idb:

:rofl: Grocercies To Purchase - Jeff :kekegay:

:rofl:
forgot about that

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :beer:

yea who was that mach 1?? it was fun as hell chasing him down… 3 cobras on his tail… cant get any better then that:embarassd

I dont know what’s worse. 3 cobras playing tag with a mach 1 or 3 cobras can’t find any ls1’s to play with…

hey im ready for some ls1’s… usually there to slow and dont have a chance and if i do find them they hear my car and then they dont want to play:doh:

:rofl: yeah that tremendous cam lag really scares the ls1 crowd.:v8killer:

i’m sure there are some ls1’s worth ur try…but the fastest one i knew of was a silver ws6 that ran 11’s at 120ish…not quite 127mph low 11’s cobra range…but there are ls1’s around here that are not on pittspeed. lol

oh yea for sure… well street trim im prob around 11.6 range with street tires but wasnt tryin to sound tough just saying… but mostly reffering to them damn corvette drivers who wont race:kekegay:

u just dont look in the correct places!

no way! :eek:

It was on single lane roads so I couldn’t really pass him, so I got close enough to his rear bumper for him to know that he wasn’t pulling on me and then I let off a little :stick: . It seemed pretty quick, the other guys I was with said they might have heard a S/C, but I didn’t really notice anything myself. Either way I think we all had fun :burnout:

Yeah, he was heading that way when we first saw him on the Island, but he changed directions to come after us. Not that we provoked him or anything :smiley: .

neither there both stangs!

LOL!!

Fuckin’ Mustangs…

ahah yea i didnt rev my motor at him twice while he was sitting at that light, as i went by first :nono: