Blue Z28, Black Cobra on 279!

GoD I feel like an ass. Im driving down 279 heading to TGI fridays when these headlights come up fast on my left side. I realize that its a camaro and drop a few gears to try to match speed, not realizing that a Cobra is coming up hard on my right. I accidently force the guy in the cobra to mash the brakes so he doesn’t hit the guy in the slow lane, he(cobra) was gonna pass infront of me safely if I wouldn’t of sped up.

I tried to match speeds with the blue z but he already started slowing down as I passed by him. We continued onto mcknight rd where I REFUSE to do anything silly b/c I cant afford to lose my DL. We all get the red light, yes all 3 of us. I try to talk briefly with the camaro guy but the light changes and he peels out. WoW. If thats not asking for it I dont know what is. He had a true dual setup that looked really really low. Anyways the cobra held back as well and then from about a 30-40 roll he punched it and took off. Im stunned. I msut be the only person thats afraid to go nuts on mcknight rd. Hell I’ve been pulled over for going through yellow lights on mcknight! Anyways they pull off by Damons and I continue to my dest.

Anybody know these guys, guessing that they know eachother.

bluels1z & 89burgt on here i think

Mcknight isnt bad as long as you aren’t being a TOTAL moron

yeah, it was prolly 89burghgt, 99 black cobra? he used to hang out there a lot

no no, a 03+ cobra.

As for mcknight, would you consider a 3 wide burnout/race between 2 Ls1’s and a cobra moronic?

-j

eh maybe :slight_smile:

depends where on mcknight

Sh*t, I can’t remember exactly which light it was. But right as they did jump in the far left turning lane to pull into damons, a cop was sitting at the opposing light.

Oh and bluels1z was one of them for sure. Saw a couple posts on another board about his dual setup.

-j

Racing on Fifth and Forbes > Racing on McKnight :smiley:

I wouldn’t race down McKnight either. There are a lot better places around here w/o the fear of cops.

come down to Penn Circle, we nascar style race around here every night at 8pm. it’s great fun.

But I like making right turns too.

sissy

left turns is teh new h0ttness

so you race half the race clockwise, the other counter-clockwise

yeah that was me and nick lastnight. I was pretty pissed about that fuckin Cavy in the slow lane. i got ran right into the back of him. luckly i have some good brakes.

Right infront of kolhs. There where no cops. :x:

don’t forget me holding down the ass end for bluls1z28’s camaro. I’m good for dead wieght. Mcknight is so spotty with cops, they’re not there often, but often enough to make you want to second guess it. Although a light with a cobra and a z28 sounds like a wet dream.

route 43> all

You guys had some nice rides. Thats a 03+ cobra right? Sorry for causing you to jam the brakes.

-j

After market rims? Is it modded :slight_smile:

-j

yes it is…i belive it is