Blue Mach 1?

another gay ass thread that isnt going anywhere…

my ls1 > your slobra’s

:zzz:
whenever your ready to test that theory out for youself then let me know

You came to the right place looking for Ls1, or F-Bodies in general.

yes so im ready to run all day everyday so

saw this car comin off nev to 79 south before. faster than the black gt that was behind it

See your sig looks like miracle mile shopping center?? Do you know a kid from Penn Hills named Dan Weiss, he’s got a silver 03 cobra?

yep thats 1 of my good friends… his is the 3rd silver cobra over.

Nothing like a good ole Cobra vs LS1 thread:beer:

the kid who own the blue mach one works at bob evans in robinson or at least he did…I must mention again KID
its got angel eye headlights and some after market body add ons??

Yeah, sounds like this guy. I’m in Robinson a lot, but this was the first time that I’ve seen him :dunno:

do any of you cobra guys know a guy who works at west hills nissan named mark, i think he has a black one, or a guy from mccrackin ford with a red one, i don’t know his name, i used to work there, and it was sick.

Yeah, Marks car is probably one of the nicest cobras around. He doesn’t drive it much and it shows. There are some good pics of it in this thread, post 25 & 26… http://www.steelcitystangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114 I think the guy from McCrackin was PJ, but I’m not 100% sure about that, I don’t think I’ve ever actually met him.

different mach 1 i seen

Mach 1’s never lose, I thought everyone knew that :stick:

http://www.thefranchise.net/interweb/images/mustang-can-never-lose.jpg

is this anthony?

and to refer to your ls1 theroy its sad you guys need lots of HP to run half decent times.

wait if this anthony my ls1 beat u on street tires when u were on slicks and race gas

ouch that sucks, especially since most ppl with boost cant tune for power on pump gas

if this is the same guy, who has euro tails, and window louvers, then he got his ass ripped apart by me, just driving my gto