Hello from another noob

I love the Le mans sunset Z’s. First one I looked at was an enthusiast in that color but the guy wouldn’t work with me at all. It all worked out though because I ended up getting my 04 touring with less miles, for less money.

I got a pretty good deal on the brembos here. I took a bit of a gamble because he diddn’t have good pictures. It paid off though because they’re in great shape, the crappy camera-phone pic I posted doesn’t do them justice. Now I just have to wait for the lines I ordered to show up so I can do the swap.

Gotta love Volks. I have yet to see a set that doesn’t look good on the Z’s. Which ones are you getting?

Don’t know of any shops around to recommend, but what I was thinking that I may do is order the Uprev Orisis software and then dyno tune with that. Hybridynamics in Latrobe is an option for that and FMFKID on here just got a dyno and offers tuning.

Are you installing the headers yourself?

Its actually called Osiris by UPREV…may help with your searching :wink:

Oops. Misspelled. ^^^ He is right

Yeah, I’ll be doing the header install myself but Ill probably send them out to Swain-tech for coating first. I’m in no hurry to do those because I’d like to get it dyno’ed first and plan on installing a couple other breathing mods I haven’t purchased yet at the same time.

The UPREV Osiris is actually one of the tuning options I’ve been looking at along with the Turbo XS UTEC and a few others. I’m not sure which one I’ll go with yet but having a shop in the area that has experience with one or the other would greatly influence my decision. I suppose I could figure out how to tune it myself but I’d much rather have somebody with some experience overseeing the process.

nice ride man. I have a 280zx. I love Z’s :slight_smile:

btw, I love that color.

Thanks! I saw the pics of your 280zx and that’s a beautiful car (a thousand times nicer than what I had when I was 16). Definitely keep it.

welcome!!!

Welcome.

welcome

^^ Thanks! BTW That’s an incredible 300zx you got.