hey hey from Seattle Wa! (moving back home)

HEY! my name is travis, im currently in the airforce but my enlistment ends on the 30th of july so im packing up all my toys and moving to the east coast (uniontown pa)…i have a Turbo 350 Z that i did all the work on and prety much never stop working on…id say im pretty knowledgable with the 350z, g35, FX, and as well as most any other cars…

im going to be looking into opening a shop somewhere in the area sometime in the next coupl years so im deffinatly going to be trying to get to as many events and also setting up as many as i can

i hope to meet all of you soon!

P.S. here in the link to my build thread on another forum
http://my350z.com/forum/north-west/418740-my-little-
build.html

and a few pics

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc142/travismaser/downsized_0613091702.jpg

Nice! What was your job in the AF?

welcome!

im in air transportation, i work the ATOC (air trans operations controller)

welcome. did you build the setup or was that a kit for turbo?

what did you do for tuning? i had a customer enquire about tuning a 350 z so have always been curous if anything is available yet

its an APS single turbo kit with a GTM upgrade kit with a few things i modified myself…

but there is a HUGE turbo industry for the Z and G community

P.S. im runin a unichip for tuning

Welcome home :beer:

welcome

those dyno runs look horrible. Get a real tune.

thats because there is no tune haha.noone up here in seattle can tune a unichip…and im waiting on the new AEM tunning software to come out…BUT, it gets me around and its running safe…

the dyno was just to get a baseline and make sure i wasnt going to explode trying to get to work pretty much…still a daily driver

Welcome…nice ride

nice

ahh, good stuff. I’m in a similar boat myself. Welcome to the site!

you can’t find anyone to tune a ls1 in a corvette around here?

are you serial?

super serial.

thats sad…

:rofl: didnt try hard then

What’s a LS1? also, what is a Corvette?

A girly AUTO:zzz:

welcome nice Z.looks to be a good setup