hey hey from Seattle Wa! (moving back home)

Thank you guys for the compliments…i take alot of pride in the work i do and its always a good feeling to hear that ppl notice

welcome and sweet ride. Not to spoil your hopes and dreams but you might want to look at maybe working at a shop instead of opening one, the market is kinda flooded with dynos and high performance shops, what the market is not flooded with is people willing to drop alot of coin to support your shop

yea…i hear you there…i work at a shop out here in seattle right now and just the small jobs (exhaust and stupid other things like brakes and headgaskets) are keeping us going…its scary to get into it, and thats why im not doing it righ taway…im going to check out the options first and figure out if it would be a good choice yet or if i should hold out for a few years…

we will see

thanks for the advise tho, i havent been on the east coast in 4 years and dont really know the demand for a speed shop yet…

Welcome Home, so you were on Mccord AFB? I was stationed at Ft. Lewis, I got out in 2007. Also nice ride. Did you ever go to Axxium? I think it was three exits up from Ft. Lewis on I-5. I went there when I had my EVo.

nice car! gotta love nissans