Flying a tuner in (Hal from Injectedperformance)

Travis (local 350z member) and I have been thinking about flying Hal from Injected Performnace up here to do some tuning on our cars (both are 350z’s). We would have to cover flight, accomodations, and food. On top of that there is the tuning fee of $750/day for Haltechs and $1000/day on other cars/EMS. He is one of the best in the business and worth every penny.

Just wondering if there are any people here that would be interested in this? The more people we have the better the price. We are looking at June 15-19.

This would take place in Edmotnon.

Are you the guy Travis has been helping tune his car for the last 2 days? I would be interested if you have enough support

Yes I am. I have this posetd on my350z.com and g35driver.com as well. See how it turns out.

Is there dyno fees on top of those rates? Have you PMed Dustin yet on my350z? He might be interested.

Good price if you can get enough guys and he is supposed to be a top notch tuner he is a Haltech guru.

We are trying to work out the dyno stuff. At the moment we don’t know how that will pan out. I did PM Dustin, I am sure he would be all over it. I know that Lightspeed wans’t able to get him dialed in just right. I am sure that it would take Hal a couple of hours at the most and he would have a perfect tune.