Dyno Tuning Day April 28th Honda/Acura

well, i wasnt sure where to post this really, if a mod has a problem with it, they can move it. im setting up a dyno tuning day in Webster on April 28th with Xenocron. heres a link to the full thread on roclife. pm me, post here, whatever, i can answer all questions

NEW INFO!!!

so why would you post it in parts trader?

because im “selling” a dyno tune with xenocron. people will need to hand over money for this to happen. i thought it would be appropriate. like i said, if there is a problem, a mod can move it

Meets and Gatherings would have been more appropriate.

Fountain motorsports sucks and blew up my car. So I hope it’s not one of those guys working there whos tuning the cars…

thread moved…

nope, xenocron is doing all the tuning. we’re just using their dyno facility.

Price? and Address of location?

yeah price would be good and i would also be down. no more usb tune

its all in the post on roclife. $350 or less, dyno and street tune. for the address go to fountainmotorsports.com this is probably the best bang for the buck tune you can get. chris is a GREAT tuner and he may even be bringing a “guest” tuner to help him out. its gonna be a great time. anyone interested, pm me their setups so i can relay them to chris so he knows what he’ll be doing.

I’m in Greece so I wouldn’t mind just coming out and maybe just getting a dyno run in if there’s time.

sorry, but i’m sure there wont be. 8 hours to tune 6 cars is going to be a stretch as it is, i dont think theres gonna be any extra time left over.

new info at the top!!!

not to bad of a price i guess but id rather go to evans to get my car tuned for an extra 250 and have him spend 8 hours on my car alone, not rushing to tune 6 cars in 8 hours thats how shit gets fucked up!