Dyno day

Anyone interested in doing a dyno day at all?

Heels yeah. In a couple months though.

i would go after this weekend … heheheheh

where

I dont really care where, maybe AFI or sub racing.

im in

I work for Sub Racing… I can see if I can get a deal for ya… As we can accommodate 4WD cars as well…

I would also be in…

are u gonna retune your ecu? i might b interested

or tune an emanage if so i’m in

Well i figure if we all go we can use our collective knowledge to help get everyone’s cars running good and get some numbers dialed in.

i am down .

who will be doing the tuning ? will people just be doing runs or will the be fine tuning their cars ?

I just want to do a couple of runs

Also wondering this…and can i still get my car tuned even though im running a chipped ECU with daughter board

I can help with some tuning. I have done the efi 101 course with efi university down in Colorado and so i understand what is safe and what should net the best gains in terms of spark timing and fuel maps. And no you wont be able to do any tuning on your chppied ECU unless someone has some ROM tuning software we can use.

Grippy lets go for a beer haah.Bring me your notes … j/j
How much was efi101 ? i always wanted to go.

I have rom tuning software and address files for ka and sr. ca ones are easy to find.

I also have a chip burner to reburn new binaries to e(eproms). Almost out of chips so people will need their own c27sf256/512 units for reburns or already have reburnable’s in the ecu. If doughterboard is socketed should be a joke to change chips on the fly.

I only have 1 eprom emulator so ka24e’s and ca18’s can have live tuning , if someone else has an emulator than we can live tune sr and ka24de ecu’s as well.

I work for Sub Racing… I can see if I can get a deal for ya… As we can accommodate 4WD cars as well…[/quote]

Price quotes for a 10-6 lets say depanding on how many cars will show up. and on saturday/sun prefered.

So if i buy my own chips you can do the tune or no?

i’ll burn em 4u. ask Grrippy to tune the map’s 4u.