Dyno day

Can you do a tune on a VQ35 ECU??

is it already chipped?
and what software do ppl use to tune it tuner pro, rom edit? ?

so sumone setup a day. i wanna do a couple of runs

the 25th would work for me for the dyno day. or would that be a little too late for everyone?

We would probably have to shoot for later in august just to get everything set up and organized. Im not sure we would have the time to do full ROM tunes including full fuel and spark maps on several vehicles, but im sure that some fine tuning and other adjustments would be totally resonable and beneficial.

is it already chipped?
and what software do ppl use to tune it tuner pro, rom edit? ?[/quote]
Nah, the ECU is stock. Don’t know what software is used, just thot I’d see if you’d done them b4. Technosquare does an ECU reflash for this, but its about $525 and I lose the use of the car for 5-6 days.

alright guys i talked to my boss and he said doing this would be no problem we just finished setting up the dyno in the new location… we will have someone there who can tune your cars as well… im not sure how much extra it would be do tuning as well as pulls… i will get more info on this for you as well… and it will definitely have to be on a week end…

Who is doing the tuning Blane?? Smoke baby do not let someone with out experience ROM tune your car one F@#$ up and your buying a new ECU(more than 4-5days down time) if you want tuning buy a SAFC or E-manage something tuners around here have experience with. Up rev is working a system for VQ 35s that you will be able to install with your own lap top(no down time) they will get your mods and make you a map e mail it to you install it with your lap top good to go. Cost is about $800 when they are done I will most likely buy this software and it is good for multiple flashes so I will give you a call.

Are we doing dyno day or tuning day?? If everyone is getting tunes 3-5cars will be the most that they can do in a day. Or are we having a dyno day where guys show up with a car that is ready to go make 2-3pulls find out your whp and on to the next car? I am in for the latter.

i agree i think just base pulls would be better… tuning would take a while and not many cars could get in…

agreed. wuts sub racing new location and u guys open yet? and wuts the phone number there?

14503 115 ave… yes we are open… the 4wd dyno is now up and running as of friday… and our phone is being setup on monday!

Thanks Gord, that would be sweet!

im in…so long as im home. Let me know when.

anyone one got suggestions for a day?

the 25th and 26th would be the only weekend days i can do it this month

any sat or sun this month after this weekend i’m all good. wuts the price gunna be?

if we can do it on the 25th that would be awesome, id love to dyno my car before i park it for the winter and change my set up.

25th is good wid me too. who else ?
just punch ur names names if you interestead to do it on the 25th.
And which dyno? subracing is a rip off and if we all rwd than why pay more than we need too.
Apex and AFi are 100-120$/h tuning includded if needed, sub wants 200$/h +additional 70$/h if tuning required.Individuall quotes anyway.Good 150$/h difference.

ANd subracing’s dyno is very inconsistant.