Dyno Day saturday May 16th for Bikes!

Anyone who is interested contact me. I have organized a dyno tuning day at DE Twin Cam in Cheektowaga. I am only looking for a couple more bikes. Group pricing is at $200 per bike for full tuning and dyno. It must be a fuel injected bike with a power commander. Also, you need to locate a coil wire for the tuner to clip his lead on to AHEAD of time. Otherwise your price will be slightly more.

The shop is closed that day specificly for Me. WE WILL START AT 8 AM. If i receive another 5-6 bikes, we will go for 2 days. Saturday May 16th and Sunday May 17th. Pricing will then drop to around $150 per bike.

Either way, $200 for a full tune and dyno sheets is a steal! Regular price is $300.

Contact me by email or call/ text me for the fastest response. jason-staples@hotmail.com or 716-864-4482

Also, high horsepower of the day, by class 600cc or 1000cc gets it discounted down to only $70 bucks! And bragging rights!

what time?

Id like to tune the KTM but no fuek injection

time?

i gotta work sat nite so i would need to do this either early morning 10/11 or sunday.

im def interested cause my bike is running way too rich and i could use a tune to get it back where it needs to be.

ATTENTION…STARTING TIME IS 8 AM. PLEASE CALL ME TO SET YOUR RESERVATION.

Just showing up will not work. We have to create a schedule and know exactly who is showing up.

Call me on my cell to reserve a spot. 864-4482 Jason

See ya at 4:30. Any other liter bikes going? Hopefully the weather holds out for us. I know it’s inside, I don’t wanna ride there in the rain lol.

we start at 8am. you can be one of the first bikes if you need to.

lol cuz ryan might earn the bragging rights :lol:

i want in but i have to buy my power comander first

Let me know, we still have a slot open. What time during the day works for you?

I may have to drop by to spectate. Glad to see Dave helped you get this together for the bikers.