Slowboy Racing / TBR Bike Dyno Day 10/15/05

Hello everyone,

We have been learning and tuning personal bikes and friends on our new Dynojett Bike dyno here at the shop. The owner of Slowboy Racing’s Brother and Father are hardcore bike enthusiasts who are starting slowly into opening the company Turbo Bike Research and hopefully going to produce turbo kits using garrett turbochargers and so on soon for various bike models. This saturday they will be having there first dyno day, the first of many to come.

Rates for this saturday will be,

$25.00 Hook Up Fee, $10.00 Per Run. These are for power runs, no tuning, no wideband, just horsepower/torque read outs.

For tuning runs, tuning cost will be half price. Tuning is normally $100.00 per hour.

$25.00 Hook Up Fee, $50.00 Per Hour Tuning. (POWER COMMANDER REQUIRED) These are for tuning runs with wideband O2 readings, power and torque read outs with starting numbers vs. ending numbers. O2 log print outs available on request. Remember this price is half off on tuning!

Times will be 10:00am - 5:00pm Saturday 10/15/05. We will be staying until the last bike is done, so if it takes until 8,10, or 12 so be it.

If you have any questions at all please don’t email me. I know that bikes are fast and they sound cool. Please email Tony who actually knows bikes and will be working the dyno day at anf@slowboyracing.com or give them a ring at 724.349.0749. I can try and help you here at Slowboy Racing, but my bike knowledge is limited.

If you would like to see our dynapack that we use for tuning cars, the machine shop, the warehouse, the showroom, and the DynoJett bike dyno, check out our virtual tour at http://www.slowboyracing.com/sbrvrtour.htm

I apologize in advance if there is a better place to post this, but I figured in the bike forum was the best place! Thanks for checking us out!

Cragger

thats a hell of a deal…i need someone to tune my car for that price.

site sponsor?

Might Make It Out I Need To Buy Some Parts For My Car Still

I just wanted to clarify that we will only be running the bike dyno. I apologize in advance as i have been getting a ton of emails as to whether we would be dynoing cars as well and we just don’t have the man power on saturday to spin both dyno’s! The showroom will be open noon to 4 as usual for walk in and phone sales.

We also have finished tuning Little Nicks 03 GSXR 600 with the prototype turbo kit. Pump gas, 6 psi, power commander, and all the bolt on stuff. Here’s the sheet.

http://www.people.iup.edu/lclj/dynographs/TBR%20Turbo%20600%206psi%20Pump%20Gas.JPG

Thanks for looking at the thread guys! If someone wants to email me site sponsorship numbers just send them!

i boosted a 04 gsxr 750 9@ psi. we used a 14B turbo,

ended up keep blowing seals out of the turbo, street bikes run redicouloly high oil pressure…

it was untuned and fast,.

did u run ur bike at the track yet?

No we haven’t yet sir, next spring it will be ready with a longer swing arm and all that 2 wheel stuff that i will admit, i don’t do :hitit: