new to Pittspeed.....

Hey guys, how’s everyone doing? My name is Sean and I’m new to Pittspeed. I was refered by Chaz(from 1st Bass) and since I’m really into cars I figured I’d sign up and see what it was all about. 1st off I’m fromm Pittsburgh,pa (north side) and I dive a 88 Chrysler Conquest Tsi. It is Turbo RWD auto. There pretty rare cars around here, and I been in love with it since the day I bought it. It has 55K miles on it, mint condition. NO rust Anywhere, just rebuilt the tranny, interior is all leather and also in Very good condition. I haven’t done that much to it yet. Just new fuel system, tires, and chrome hardpipe kit, with a hks SS blow off valve. I have alotta plans for it including: Big 16G turbo, KDM 3" exhaust from turbo back, Borla exhaust, chrome pipe coming off the turbo with 1st gen Maf sensor… I have more but that’s what I’m working on now.

Hope to hear back from you guys with your imput on my car, and if you have any suggestions, Please let me know.

Thank you

Aim-turbotalipse95
Email-spoolin45@tmail.com

awesome. any pics?

Hey, Sean.

WELCOME!!

welcome!

Yea, ill get some pics up asap. I use my Tmobile Sidekick as my computer lol but as soon as I get my digital cam back, and get my computer at home running food, I’ll get some pics up.

Welcome!

Thanks for the love guys, I feel at home all ready lol

Welcome! I just saw a conquest that looked pretty mint for sale in the Newport News, VA area last weekend!

Welcome…

buddy was look’n at one last year there quick cars…post up some pics

Sweet, I bet it won’t b 4 sale long…

It was to good of a deal 2 pass up when I got it. It was $3000 and only ONE owner! A 45 yr old guy lol he bought it brand new,he had a envolope with all tha records of every oil change, tire rotation ect…It even had the original Window sticker in it from 1988 lol.

Just figured I’d clairify…the original window sticker was in the glovebox not still in tha window…lol

hi welcome

welcome!

welcome…

Welcome!!

welcome:beer:

sorry to here u know chaz!

hi

welcome

Conquests are sweet cars. That thing would be sweet with an LS1. There was one with a GN motor in Hot Rod a few years back. Evil little car.