FS: 1988 Chrysler Conquest TSi $4500obo Taking Offers, Cash Only

It’s something I don’t want to do, but I have some debts that are beginning to get out of control, and I need to sell things I don’t need. Unfortunately, the Conquest is one of those things. Car is red, just about to roll onto 140,000 miles. Engine has just a touch over 4,000 miles on it. Runs like a champ, mechanically. Mods are:

KYB GR2’s all around
S&M Strut Bars
ST Sway Bars

Black/Grey Tweed Cloth Interior, few burn holes from previous owners, and sunfaded to blue like they all do after time

Engine includes
Wiseco 8.0:1 pistons, .020 overbore
Balance Shaft Elimination
ARP Head Studs
Mechanical Rockers, a bit noisey, but better then hydraulic
ACT 2600 Clutch, grips great
Fidanza Flywheel
KDM Performance 3inch Exhaust
3inch HiFlow Catalytic Converter
Dynamax Straight-Thru Muffler
KDM Performance Full Chrome Hardpipe Kit w/ Modded Intercooler nipples
1g Eclipse Turbo Mass Air Flow Sensor (upgrade from stock)
TD05-18g Turbo

~The car has been repainted, it isn’t bad, but could definitely use a repaint if you want it to be perfect.
~Body has a little rust hole in the passenger front fender, on the bottom by the ground effects.
~Heater Core blew a couple years ago, so I bypassed it. A good used one will be included with the car. It’s a summer car, so it never bothered me enough to replace it.

I’m sure I’m missing things, but I can’t think of them now. They will come to me eventually.

Comes with an Autometer Wideband Sensor/Gauge
Comes with an MSD 6AL in the trunk uninstalled, with Tach Adapter
Climate Control is currently uninstalled, due to a gauge bezel that I put in its place (boost, wideband)…but will be included in the trunk as well.

Car recently made it the 1700 road trip to Pigeon Forge, TN and back, ran great, with only a couple hiccups, with the MAF Translator I was running. I took it off, and installed the 1G Mass Air Flow Sensor. Runs better. I also had a Turbo oil feed line blow out on me. Was replaced with a brand new Mitsubishi line. This was before I installed the 18g turbo, so no worries about turbo damage.

I drive this car 45 miles round trip to/from work daily, and sometimes more, on my days off. It’s pretty good on gas, does about 25ish mpg, if your conservative with boost.

I’m looking for $4500, but I’m open to offers, don’t be shy. I’d like this car gone by Fall.

Car is located in Akron, NY 14001

Pics:
http://www.26liter.us/gallery/thumbnails.p…=340&page=2

bump for a nice car

edit: I can’t keep up with what parts are on what, what car he is driving or selling… or even what cars he has