fs or trade 1988 conquest tsi turbo

I am listing this for my brother since this car has been sitting in my driveway since he lost his licence last year . I did try to start it last week and it will crank but no start . That is as far as I plan on working with it . So it is not drivable . It is red with perfect black velour interior, also comes with a set of leather front seats we picked up a while back , 5 speed , 116k, 2.6 liter turbo 4 cyclinder ,ac,all power . Within the last 500 miles of him driving it last year it got new tires, windshield, wipers, brakes , fuel filter, wires, plugs, rotor , dist.cap all for inspection . It has some crappy body work he started on it that I will try to get some pics up soon or email me for them . looking for $800 or possible trades for tools, riding mower, snowblower, mopar, mustang, dirtbikes, 4 wheelers, I’ll listen to anything .

i got a CR500 needs a pipe, could use some footpegs?? and its a 2-stroke 500 death on wheels for my skinny 135lbs ass

Location? can you email me some pics?

Pics Please.

LOL

adding another one to the collection?

Now if you only had one that ran

:rofl:

Just busting your chops man… :stuck_out_tongue:

^^^Yeah come on now, let me have a chance on breaking one.

a broken conquest N0…lol

conquests are like harleys… work on them all week to use them for the weekend lol. I still want one though!

I have some pics just need to get them posted I will work on it tonite I will send them by email if you leave me your addresses .

is this the bright blue one with the newer paint?

cr50058pan@yahoo.com

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/car/321295562.html

yeeeeouch

for 800 bucks tho… :tup:

i think justin needs another RED parts car haha

Would you be interested in Selling the seats that are in the car?

hey back off, fix your junk, but in the mean time while i buy this junk, you can work on it! lol j/k

Good luck with 800.You can buy them running for not to much more.After mine are done i might be interested…Ill trade you this for it http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29804

LMFAO…

Let me think about this trade you a car that in scrap and parts I can walk with $500-$1000 for you pos mower that doesn’t mow . Dude if your broke just lowball me but don’t insult my intelligence . That would be a NO . I may take a look at it this weekend from what is doing and the way he said it was running before it went off the road it leads me to believe its a leaking injector .

would u consider trading for another vehicle