SOLD

Looking for a begginer bike to trade for to.
Up for sale is my first conquest.Its a 87.Ill tell you a little about it.Its a 4 cylinder RWD turboed car.You can make these pretty quick for pretty cheap.13s in the 1/4 are attainable without to much investment.

This car has a salvaged title.A lady cut me off a year and a half ago and the front end was damaged.
I pulled the motor on it and had it taken to a collision shop.The frame was straightened to spec.We welded a piece from a parts car and everything looks great now.

I put in a motor i got from another conquest i bought.It has about 20k on it.The motor is cammed and has a aftermarket head on it.The Balance shafts were eleminated as well.It runs and drives.Theres also an aftermarket boost gauge in the stock position.Oil pressure is good.Boosts great.Newer oem clutch.Turbo Xs Blow off valve.Stock boost is 7.5

The bad:the body is obviously in need of some repair.
the brakes need to be bleed.There might be a pinhole in the line somewhere.
Needs alignment

The good:You can have any parts i dont want/need.I have an entire parts car and im pretty willing to let anything go on it for free or cheap.

I would just like to see another conquest on the road.Ill do my best to help you out with any problems.
This car is road worthy if the brakes are done and an alignment .
It drips a little oil put i think the crush washers are the problem.

I dont want to fix this with my other conquest build.I might be getting a newer project car car as well if everything goes well.So this needs to go.

You can come drive it down the road.I live in Pendelten.Pm me with any questions.

ONLY REAL DAMAGE ARE THE FENDERS.WITHOUT TO MUCH OF WORK THEY CAN BE FIXED

HERE IS THE PARTS CAR.YOU CAN TAKE THESE FENDERS IF YOU THINK THEY ARE IN BETTER CONDITION.

Price is $1400 or b/o

Bump for a good seller and a killer deal.

that bitch is ugly

bump for a sexy car

x2 but is fast

oh just buy it u know you could use another one haha

lol I’d acquire this, just for a winter ride.

do it.

My friend wants to know if you would trade for 1996 saturn 5 speed?

Damn I wish I didn’t still have this bmw, I’d snatch this right up. She’d sure look nice sitting next to my S12 and 86. Glws.

Might I add…this car would make a GREAT Dunnville track car…I did mine, with crappy allseasons, and wasn’t too bad. Get some better tires, like Azenis, and it would be hawt.

i forgot to add the tranny was rebuilt under 7k ago i believe.I have the receipts to prove it.I have every receipt for every purchase for this car since i bought it.

Bump.Ill trade this for a begginer bike to.

I have no idea what these are worth, but this seems like a good deal.

SOLD

Wow…to who?