Feeler: 350z Turbonetics single turbo kit

I’m moving on to TT setup depends on how much I can get for my current single turbo kit. Nothing is wrong with it. It’s still in pristine condition and running strong. I probably put less than 5k miles on it. It will comes with everything except fuel pump($90). The kit is selling new for about $4,900. So if anyone interested then PM me your offers. I can get someone to install it for a good price. I made 370 whp/wtq with this setup and ran 12.7 on the 1/4 on street tires with a 2.2 60’ .

:tup: Impressive kit…very very fun to drive.

post on the Z forums

I just wanna see if anyone local interested in it. I hate shipping out large item.

Good Kit! :tup: I had some seat time with it and definitely makes some power!

X…

Maybe OneFastZ wants it lol.

i can vouch for this kit, it drove completely like a stock car on the trip home from carlisle last year… very smooth and linear !

i can vouch for 12.7 being total bullshit, that thing is destined for 11’s with denver behind the wheel… buddy ganked me so hard

that shit is FAST…

:tup: for a good seller.

Shipping is easy. You put the shit in boxes and strap them to a pallet. Truck comes and pickes up the stuff from your house. Costs maybe $80 to ship.
You will get more for it off the Z forums and it will sell faster. I can help u set up the shipping if you need it.

Thank you guys for all the kind words!