dyno?

im in greensbrug and looking to get my bike on a dyno and get it retuned asap. any one know anywhere local and cheap. i called Felts in jeanette and they told me 350 which i heard was way to much.any suggestions?

Try one of our sponsers - Pittsburgh Performance in Clairton. PM ‘fmfkid250’ aka Joe

Only about 1/2 hr away. What kind of tuning device? Piggyback? i.e. Power Commander?

We finally got our bikes figured out. Strapen them down is easy. I can tune a street bike with a power commander pretty easy.

call me 412 818 3007

fmfkid250 Joe @ Pittsburgh Performance FTW

werd up thanks guys. ill be giving you a call. im running a full exhaust with power commander. i think its always kinda idled like poop. i think it just need remapped.

any way i could get a rough estimate of a price?

Group rate on bikes? I need a PCIII tune too.

I will dial in in for $80

ill be in touch

PM sent

If you honestly need the best tune possible, go to westhills honda Eric there is the tuning master in the tri state area. He has been mentioned in motorcyclist and other written works due to his ability to tune bikes.

Denis at hybrid has been talking about it too…

I would go Denis or Joe

I have tuned around 5 bikes so far.

Everyone gets these powercommanders and downloads some shit off dynojets website.

those tunes are horrible. I dont even know where they come up with them. Ive seen bikes loose upto 10whp from those “dynojet tunes”

GO to Joe, keep it local and “in the family”!!!

kinda curious on what my bike makes, might have to make a trip up