DynoJet Tuning....

Ok,

Since there wasn’t really a section that his would get enough attention in I posted it here.

Does anyone know locally a GOOD DOWN TO EARTH center locally that can Dyno Tune a Bike with a PCIII? want to get my bike running like a rapped date with pewter chasing after for seconds (kidding) once I get this stuff installed but want it done right.

I know Xtreme does it, but after that last tool that was on here around the beaver run event, and reading other posts (I don’t remember where sorry) that they were beating on cars on the dyno, I won’t go there.

I’m looking for a place that can do it and not treat me like a fucking asshole because I’m new to this. I may even have some one come with be so they don;t try to fuck me over. In anycase I know its going to cost a few bucks so I want it done right the first time without my shit getting fucked up due to stupidity on their part.

Here are the places listed on Dynojet. A lot of them look like harley places which already leads me to believe they will treat me like shit due to having a rocket. Any experience with any of these places or other options would be appriciated.

Thank you.

PS- Please don’t move this to the bike section because it will not get as much traffic. Plus some of the car guys may know other places that are not listed.

American Cycle Fabrication
Bloomsburg PA 17815
Services - Harley, Sportbike, Cruiser
Further Information

Battlefield Harley-Davidson
Gettysburg PA 17325
Services - Harley Only
Further Information

Cerini’s Harley-Davidson
N Rostraver PA 15012
Services - Harley Only
Further Information

Custom Plus Cycles Inc
Avonmore, PA 15618
Services - Harley, Cruiser
Further Information

Electric City Harley-Davidson
Scranton PA 18505
Services - Harley Only
Further Information

Fast by Ferracci
Willow Grove PA 19090
Services - Sportbike, Cruiser
Further Information

Feltes Enterprise
Greensburg PA 15601
Services - Harley Only
Further Information

Gypsy’s Powerhouse Cycles Inc
Altoona PA 16602
Further Information

Horsepower Inc
Erie PA 16506
Further Information

National Road Harley-Davidson
Uniontown PA 15401
Services - Harley Only
Further Information

North American Warhorse
Dunmore PA 18512
Further Information

Sport Cycle Suzuki
Leesport PA 19533
Further Information

Throttle City Inc.
Levittown, PA 19057
Services - Harley
Further Information

West Hills Motorsports
Moon Township PA 15108
Further Information

Xtreme Motorsportz
Coraopolis PA 15108
Further Information

if you find someone let me know and the price because my buddy needs his 636 done. Slowboy does it but they said 400 to tune a pcIII. XMZ i have heard the same…beats on other peoples car but they have a nice shop.

I was looking at the PC site and they have a map for a Yosh Duplex system and K&N or Stock, but I;m goig to have a BMC and Yosh Tri Oval Dual Tip.

I know it may be minor stuff, but I don’t know enough right now to try and do it myself without fucking shit up. I have been searching the 12R site for guys with a similar set up but they are far and few or they have a shit load more done, like BB kits or Nitrous.

So that won’t help me.

I know from reading there that with just the filters and the exhaust I;m going to need the PCIII and make mild adjustments to get it to run smoothly plus take advantage of the additional parts.

can someone help this gentalmen?

mike head down to ACC on liberty i think. my buddy chris works there as the mechanic they have a dynojet

and for the look out expect a total of 10hp from that investment you just made

I don’t really feel its worth it… I think you should be able to take the PCIII and use a predetermined tune… But i know a lot of ppl have done it, so good luck! see what that beotch puts down…

from the 2k you spend and the 10hp you gain isnt worth it. that amount of power is noticalbe on bike but honestly your bike and mine and others make more then enough for us unless you are using it for racing which you are.

what is worth it is the ablity to fine tune the bike from the factory

and with his bike im guesing 152rwhp and about 100rwtq
being i have an old bike also 04 1krr 148rwhp and 78rwtq is about average with a good operator on the dyno for a 04/05 1kRR
busas are typically 145 rwhp stock and 90rwtq same as mikes bike stock

i know dennis @ hybrid has his bike on the dyno, I was talkin to him about thowing the turbo bike on it and tuning with the pc3.
…the pc2 seems much better i guess they got cheap!..

as for looking threw my post i saw that slowboy wanted $400…wow the pc3 is ONE table and that is tps vs rpm and its only fuel

the PCIIIusb is the one i think is the best but is the most. its been awhile since looking at bike mods

on some of the bikes you can get an ignition box add on for an extra 250

I would give a call down to Hybrid and ask Denis.

Thanks guys. Couple things.

-Quik, We had this discussion before. I understand its only going to give about a 10 HP gain, but I want to get it tuned properly so I don;t loose any and its smooth. One thing with talking to these guys on the 12r.org is after you add a full exhaust and filters you want to get it tuned right so you can enjoy it.

-The PCIII I’m getting is the USB. IF I have enough money left over I may purchase the Ignition Module that will conect right to the USB for furthing tuning. Its an additional 330 from talking to Adam at Road Rash.

-The PCIII and on the site has other maps that you can load in, but I don;t want a “close” one. I want one that is going to help my bike with EXACTLY what I have. SO the best bet on getting that done in my opinion is taking it to a center and having them tune it.

-Quik, I’m not sure if the racing comment was directed at me or Bish, but yes I would eventually like to take this thing to the track (You guys busted my balls enough about the show shit, now let me commit suicide in peace :finger: ) I want to get a Muzzy Clutch assembaly prior to doing a lot of that just because there is mix opinion on the stock clutch. Some say it holds, some say it has a tendency to burn up under constant drag conditions due to a oil flow problem. Now there is a way to fix it yourself buy drilling holes in certian locations on the hub, but I would rather buy a whole kit that is stronger built to begin with.

-Quik my bike is faster than a Busa stock for stock in equal settings and has proof, Suzuki just does more advertising than Kawak :finger: (I’m just busting balls please don’t start a long drawn out battle)

Anyways I’m not going to start calling till the stuff is installed. Two months is a long time and stuff could change on people’s capabilities. I just wanted to find suggestions now so I’m not runing around last min.

So I;m guessing Hybrid from the responce can do it, and quik you are saying ACC? Does that stand for somthing or is it just that “ACC”.

Thank you so far.

Allegheny
Custom
Choppers

they used to be unqiue cycles

the racing comment wasnt towards either of you just stating things

weeksause

u spell like pewter

and, imo, its better than spending a shitload of money on the dyno

but if he’s competitively racing it, maybe it’ll be worth every little extra bit… i wouldnt know… can’t afford the leathers to go to the track

yea im bad

or instead of a dyno…even get ahold of someone with a datalogging wideband…

i might be buying one in the near future…