Who's setup for a bike dyno?

Making a new thread as the last one was three years old.

Looking to throw my bike on a dyno before I tear into it to see what kind of difference the parts I’m throwing at it will make.
Then I’ll be looking for it again to dial in the right tune after the mods.

And yes, I plan on making a build thread for this.

I’m pretty sure DE Twin cam on broadway in depew has one.

I believe there is a bike dyno in depew as well. If nobody comes through I’m pretty sure emery has the bike attachment for his dyno up at STM though.

DE twin cam, Fast by Gast on Grand Island and there’s also a guy on grand island who does it out of his house. That’s all I got.

Oh and both Buffalo and American Harley have one and will dyno any bike.

eric pietron on grand island … he works at hot to go … and does dyno and tuning out of his house

Thayer has one, but he is up the road from me.

Dan is a great guy. He came with myself, Reidenouer and some guys from Steve’s to the Drag specialties trade show and power commander training last year at Turning stone. Such a good dude.

Bring it into American H-D 1149 Erie Ave

Do you work there?

My cousin David who owns DE twin cam has one its on Broadway.

Dan is a great guy. I’ll be taking the softtail there as I’m not impressed with the flash tune from stans my dad got.

Yea I work at American, we have some true vets in service. I wouldn’t take it anywhere else to get tuned if we are talking about a H-D you own? DE Twin cam does great work as well we do business with them. If you have a japper I think Mike at Innovative is tuning bikes now, he told me he tuned his buddys R1 so he must have a bike attachment. The Dungeon I believe has a dyno and so does South End Cycle if I’m not mistaken.
When it comes to a custom shop, my first pick is Steve’s Custom Cycle in LP. I don’t believe he has a dyno but any other work that needs to be done, he is a great guy, him and his brothers know their shit.

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

The flash tune is a backup tune already on the stock ECU that’s simply activated. It doesn’t matter where you take the bike if it has the stock ecu and you want it flashed, that’s how it’ll run. The Screamin’ Eagle Pro Supertuner is what you need for a perfect tune. Anything else won’t do 100% tune. The power commander, V&S Fuel Pack and Street Tuner have pre-downloaded maps that can’t be adjusted where the SE Pro Supertuner, the tuner makes the maps from scratch and has full control over your timing advance, AF’s, throttle position to RPM’s etc. I’ve been a parts associate at American for a while now. Need parts, pipes, cams or any ?'s come see us! We have the Supertuner in stock and ready to plug in that Softail!

I assumed it was just wider stock map, but it didn’t even make a difference to me lol I would, but danny is 5 mile from me and I’ve worked with him sense I was little.

No shit.

Huh, small world. My uncles are the Walters. Mike Walters, Pat Walters (RIP) Tim etc. Jeff grew up across the street from them and Denny and Pat were great friends. I have known Brian Dolan since I was a kid when he and my Uncle Mike used to have a shop together. I’ve been working on bikes longer than cars. Also today is Darren at Steve’s birthday. Call him up and wish him a happy bday.

What do you do there?

The download is setup for a Screamin’ Eagle exhaust and stage 1 intake so if you put a less restrictive exhaust like Bassani or Supertrapp and an Arliness big sucker air kit it’s not gonna run right.

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

I do parts and accessories. And I’m familiar with the Walter family but not that well I just know them because Jeff is good friends with a bunch of them. And Brian is the man if you want a Harley tuned. I love working there and cars are my hobby:thumleft:

Just drag pipes, plugs look good. Its not getting anything more until I get a bunch of dyno time. I have 3 bikes that need to go on lol