Hello from Hopwood!

I agree, Dan looks way more comfortable that we do sitting in the grid, lol. Welcome to the site Dan!

Welcome. Nice looking GTO, I actually love the rims on your car.

Thanks for all of the nice compliments guys :slight_smile: It’s weird…second page already and not one comment about non-retro styling, cavalier looks, etc…this has never happened before. haha.

Yeah, I love the wheels too. A guy in California got Rota to make a very limited production run for the GTO with the correct center bore, bolt pattern, and good offsets.

I think a small, carbon fiber trunk lip spoiler is next on the list, to replace the factory spoiler.

Welcome Dan…i remember checking you car out at PRP…VERY nice & love the wheels, They look great on it

Heh, yeah…I didn’t represent the goat herd too well that night. It was my first time ever drag racing at a real track - I had only ever been to a few flashlight drags before that. I couldn’t even break into the 13.9’s :frowning: I think my best was a 14.0x @ 104. Oh well, the tires I have on the car aren’t really suited for going in a straight line…sidewalls are way too stiff. haha.

Edit: I remember going out to JJ’s back in the day when my neighbor was shopping for a Camaro. I was drooling all over a Typhoon you guys had out there, thinking how cool it would be to buy and fix up…maybe someday…

haha…ya not to many of the gto’s were putting down great times that night at all…

You don’t say, because your car is the antithesis of retro, is a glorified Cavlier, and it’s slow :rolleyes: :greddy:

welcome. Love the GTO.

welcome

welcome :beer:

I understand the humor in your comment, but this is such a common statement regarding the new GTO.

It definately ain’t no glorified Cavalier. As for the anti-retro…That’s why I like 'em. The GTOs look far better than the new Mustang, new Challenger, & new Camaro all combined, but nobody cared until after they stopped building them. I think it’s a damn fine looking car.

I think Dying was just fucking around with Dan… after dan said he was shocked no one said that yet…

But I agree… new gen gto ftmfw… lol

dude your retarded. It’s a glorified grand prix fuckhead.

OMGHAI2U!!!

fixed