What’s up all. I moved to Brentwood a few months ago and so far so good. I’m livin with one of my roommates from college; still livin the dream of partyin late :beer: and chasin skirts. :idhitit:
A current member of Pittspeed.com, dyingwish, suggested I sign up so here I am and in full effect.
I’m drivin a black '06 Cobalt SS/SC. No major mods as of yet. I put on 18" RIAX Gun Metal w/chrome lip wheels wrapped w/Pirelli PZero Nero tires. Also swapped original long @ss antenna with short one and a Cobalt SS chrome colored third brake light sticker (it’s funny to see people in your rearview pointing it out to their passengers).
Future mods: sandblast wheels all black in center and polish chrome lip, paint calapers red, exhaust, tint etc etc
I’m also a member of cobaltss.net

:wtcslap: Welcome to the fold. AMF (Allegheny Metals Finishing) is on here as well. He’ll take care of your wheels for sure.

welcome :slight_smile:

Word. I’ll hit him up and get the scoop.

welcome

thx

hey man thx

that’s 5 posts now…sweet

welcome! GF is moving to brentwood this weekend so maybe ill see you driving around… just watch out for the cops there on 51 there nuts.

welcome

welcome!

Welcome Ryan!

yeah i’m always around man…keep an eye out for me or ear out in my case right now…I got a 1.5" crack on the underside of my flex pipe so she’s rumblin pretty loud. i got a date with the dealer to have that section of pipe replaced including the cat.

you’re right, the cops on 51 are pretty shady.

hey man i see your with AMF. as i mentioned in my first post i need my wheels done up. can u help me out?

uhh, Ryan, that’s Jeff, you know black Integra at my house…his wheels were done by AMF, talk to him tonight

better yet get in contact with jeff bgblockelcamino a board sponsor… he will fix the problem with your exhaust for much less than the dealer plus youll get to meet some pittspeed board members while down there. He is about a 30 min drive from bentwood near the pgh airport.

howdy partner

Welcome

ah man my bad…i guess i didn’t read that carefully

Thanks man for the word. It’s cool though cuz since the cat is involved the warranty is pickin up the tab. that section of exhaust is about $350 alone…phew i got lucky this time.