Hello from Ithaca

Hello everyone! I am kinda a newb from Ithaca. Signed up awhile back and I guess I forgot somehow and never posted?

Anyway, I doubt I know or have met to many people on here? I own a 98 Cavalier Z24 that has been broken mostly for the past 2 years cause Domestics are awesome. I also have a 84 S10 that I dont know what I am going to do with and will be taking delivery on a 93 Subaru Legacy wagon that will be my winter fun/daily driver. Ive never had AWD so im pretty pumped. Im sure between myself and a coupld of friends who also own AWD we will be producing some fun in the snow videos this winter.

But yeah, um thats me and bla bla bla?

welcome to the board :wave:

Sweet thanks Jonny Tran! Wait didnt you get killed by like one of those guys in 10 second cars and you had a black S2000! Your not Jonny Tran!

welcome :slight_smile:

welcome :wave:

your first name wouldn’t happen to be Ryan would it?

welcome :wave:

HIYA:TUP:

Whoa, imagine that! LOL

Sad when that is about the only thing that goes on 'round here, and you have to wait for freeekin snow.
At least it is more exciting and interesting than when 4-5 ppl show up and meet at Advance auto. Man, nothing good happens in or around Ithaca.

hope to see you at some meets

ITHACA IS GORGES!

you probably hate seeing that. However, it really is. :slight_smile:

My X lives out there, she said there is a car thing at advance the night I went there was nothing. mabye some one could PM me more info about that and I can meet up next time im out there.

Nope, I just go by RJ cause Richard is a lil to rural for me :biglaugh:

I dont mind. I am not easily annoyed and I actually appreciate Ithaca’s geography. Makes for good trail walking with the g/f and bike riding with the fellas.

I would like to try to get upstate next year if I can get a reliable vehichle that I enjoy driving to make it there with. Planned to make it up this year but broke my car early in the year coming home from NYIRP =/

I work weekdays through the evening so by the time I get out the few people that might have been around all went home.
There is a club at Ithaca College that has some nice cars. I know nothing about if they meet up or where.

whjat condition is the s-10 in? if you dont know what ur gonna do with it, ill buy it offa ya :stuck_out_tongue:

welcome :slight_smile:

That was just my stunt double…

^ no he wont

Its in pretty good shape on the outside. Some minor holes in the floor board in easily patchable areas. I think its just on the driver side. Also some small/easily patchable holes on the rocker under the extended cab window. I have the interior basically stripped as I was going to restore it but got interupted by my cav braking. The box, frame and rest of the cab are super solid. Motor only has like 70k on it.

Nice S4 =D

I heard about them, but don’t hear anything about them or even know what to look for to identify them.

UGH!!! LOL
Ithaca and the surrounding area is full of beautiful landscape, it is the “greenies” that irritate me!

the $2700 check that just came in the mail today tells me i need a winter beater before teh Project can begin :snky: