hello from Syracuse area...

I found out about this site from a car I bought. It had the NYSPEED.com logo on a quarter window… It was a silver 300zx shell… It is still a work in progress, but I do have a '90 TT that has a few tastefull mods and would love to get together and run… Is there anyone in the Syracuse area on here? or any one else running a TT. Glad to find a site more local.

bought it from kyle?

edit: hey lol

Welcome and yeah there is a handful of cny people on here.

Hellooooooooo

welcome

Welcome :wave:

There are a few people from 'cuse around here.

We had a bit of a forum war a few years ago with a Syracuse site… Syracuse street racers I think it was? They couldn’t take the heat from Newman calling their cars shitty, lol.

Do you have a '90 TT plus this shell you bought? I think Kyle’s (2TurboZ on this site) car was a '91.

Welcome/BIenvenidos

Welcome, another cuse guy here!

welcome

Welcome!!

What up dawg, ex-Buffalo, current Finger Laker here :wave:

Welcome…Also a fellow CNY dweller

yes, I have a 90 and the shell is a 91… silver, It might have been Kyle, I cant even remember his name, I saved his aol IM so I could send him some pics when I get it done, he was very concerned that it go to someone that would restore it… I am in the process of building the engine for that car and putting the sport 500’s that I took out of my 90 in it, Both turbo’s have full rebuilds with new chra’s of coarse. That car probly wont be done for a while yet but the 90 is running strong… Glad to see some other people in the area… does any one get together in the syracuse area? and where abouts?
Thanks for all the warm welcome, I am not that sensitive, if someone thinks my car is a POS good for them… Line 'em up… LOL

I think they’re all on CNY1320.com now.

Just South of you, near the Homer/Cortland Area.
Welcome.