Hello from West Seneca

My name is Darren. I currently own a 91 Toyota MR2 and have been pretty big on that scene since 2008. I have a few Friends who have suggested I join over the last few years, finally I decided to hop in.

I hope you guys(and girls) turn out to be the local enthusiast community I’m looking for.

We will probably let you down, but welcome aboard. Don’t let the haters get to you.

Pics of car?

It’s in the body shop. I’ll do before and after when it is done.

Right now just picture a Christmas tree.

As far as the haters, they exist everywhere. F-em

Welcome to the board man. looking forward to some pics. always had a soft spot for older mr2s

Had an 85 for a while, parted it out in 09. Bought this one in 2010, been fixing it up since.

Thanks for the good wishes.

Based on username: skeptical of possible wigger.

What’s it matter if he is? So far he seems better spoken than half of nyspeed. Welcome aboard Sinister

Turbo mr2? tell us more.

X…

Hey Darren, got a call from Luke about you yesterday, welcome to the forum, hope to meet you soon. Check your PM’s.

Welcome!

I rode in an MR2 at an autocross once and absolutely loved it. It’s a damn shame I don’t fit in 'em, I don’t think you really do if you’re over 6 feet tall.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Definitely not a wigger. The name comes from what I wanted to name a drag car.

Also Jeff, the guy you rode with @ autocross, was it a black car? Dave Potocki by any chance?

Nice meeting you Darren…welcome to the board… :tup:

Def. Not.

Nope, it was white and his name was Brad… but I think I remember seeing a black one once or twice.

I know of about 10 mk2 mr2s in the wny area.

Only 2 autocross in the wny region on a reg basis. One is mine.

And wigger? Fo shizzle Yo!

Yea yeah! whattup frum WeSt NuKKa , yo!

:slap: