Hello Hello!

Hello all…my name is Dale! I was at PRP last night and saw a number of you guys there and thought I would join up! I run a blue Saturn ION Redline with a few mods now. I just thought I would say hello.

Currently I run a 2.0L supercharged I4 (stock pulley) with a Weapon R intake, traction bars, and a solid front trans mount. I have a stock Cobra heat exchanger that I have yet to plumb into my system.

I had my fair share of lack of traction last night. Since my last run, I had added the mount and kept breaking loose throughout second gear. Need to work on clutch feathering in addition to perfecting my launch. Best 60’ is 2.3 and some change. Car should be able to get mid 14’s stock, but I am stuck at low 15’s, best being 15.197 @ 98.68. My best last night was 15.200 @ 96…something.

Future work includes the obvious smaller pulley, as well as larger injectors and a custome HPTuners tune. I have a bead a Cold Fusion nitrous kit that I am thinking about getting along with a s/c spacer to tap the nitrous lines after the s/c.

Well, that is my story and thanks for checking!

welcome :slight_smile:

welcome:beer:

sweet! i am just down the way from you in dormont

welcome

welcome

Pretty sure I have seen your car run @ PRP before…welcome

welcome

welcome

welcome

smaller pulley ftw!

Thanks all for the welcoming…

HwH22Hx…I have only been there with this car twice this year. There are several of us blue ones that run up there…I am probably the slowest right now…lol

Where are you located whitey? I think I may have seen your car roaming around…

welcome, wanna race? :smiley:

welcome… Your trapping right there at a low 14 sec run… .remember practice makes perfect… youll be at low 14s before you know… welcome to the board

:nuts:

whats going on, you were infront of my boy with the evo mr. nice to see you aboard :bigthumb:

welcome

hahaha you’ll die an easy death :smiley:

welcome

think so? I been wantin to run one for a while… the SS cobalts crawl till 3rd gear

I will take the challenge…without the wing no one wants to own up to a race with me…lol