New from Altoona

Whats up guys Im ryan from Altoona I usually run @ PRP if I do ever run. Like to hit up the import events. My buddy Joel or z322power.com dropped me a line on the site I definately like it! I did a quick search and found a pic of my car on the august import event pics picture number 3 where im losing at the 1/8 to an srt4, which I did get before the 1/4 LOL. I have white GSX pretty much stock engine bigger stuff in there for some fun. Not into alot of competition just a fun time. I hit the dyno for 397awhp and 371tq thats plenty for me. So far best was a 12.8 @ 116 but cant get the clutch hold just yet lookin for a high 11 pass for my goal and some 120 traps. I also have a 91 sentra se-r that I just swapped in the “bluebird” sr20det with the t25 FMIC 3 inch exhaust. That will be the car I hope to get 250hp on and run 13.5s on DRs. Alot of really fast cars on here! Im new so I will be looking around for awhile before I really muster up to post! Hope to meet some new friends and maybe I can lend a hand somewhere! Thanks guys Pru

welcome.

welcome.

you just typed more car talk than this board usually sees in a week…lol.

welcome… that by far is probably one of the best intro’s i have read in a long time!

truth. welcome :bigthumb:

bluebird sr20det is :cool:

as for the DSM, John Shepard is your friend :smiley: welcome! :beer:

welcome, slowhomo will now be riding ur nuts

welcome :beer:

welcome

no doubt!

hope to see you down out way.

Thanks fellas! I like the whole introduction post idea! Its just the right thing to do! The only other note I wanna make really is that I own imports but I am 26 and have grown up around V8s. You cant beat a cammed up rumble! So to say the least my goal for my golden years is a Single turbo Mustang. Heading out to BSD this weekend for a track rental, Slowboy racing has a rental on saturday. With any luck I hope to run the nissan at PRP within the next 2 weeks. If anyone is going or has a rental Let me know. Thanks Pru

:beer: Welcome!

best noob ever

Welcome. I like the rumble of a v-8 too :blue:

Whats up Tom we are both on the PA Fbody site that Shawn runs. I dont want to sound like a hugger but I have admired your car for a long time now! It is just mean. However I am taking a liking to Pewters car! Is there some good street racing around the Burgh or is sporadic like everywhere else? Not looking for any money races just guys and/or gals running for some fun. its a little too late in the season to be asking but just asking .

there’s street racing in pittsburgh? coulda fooled me

welcome

no one challenges 325s to races…

and before you say “blah blah fuck your reno”, i’m not the one complaining about a lack of street racing oppertunities.

</off topic>

back to the noob…

welcome

Thanks for the props. Your right, Pewters car is sweet. The hood and the flames are awesome.