another new guy

hey whats up guys …new guy here thought id join and see whats up i got a 93 stang notch …anyone here ever come down to altoona way? could deff link up its crazy down here …were gonna rent the track and do our own king of the street thing if anyone is interested …its gotta be a real street car though…allthough ill run a full drag car with my street car anyday…well thanks for having me later

welcome… when is this going to happen?

i will speak to the guy doing it and find out all the details for everyone…i look at it like this , this could be a chance for everyone that talks stuff about there cars or driving skills etc all the power tripper to put up or shutup …lol

i like this site but , my buddy really got a raw deal from some members off this site, i wont mention any names…so i hope i can stay a long time member i just dont like the internet talk stuff…

thanks again

haha

welcome

Welcome

welcome

welcome:beer:

welcome

welcome, I get a raw deal everyday I logon :slight_smile:

Hi,

welcome

WELCOME

welcome

Welcome to the site…keep us updated for sure seems like a good time definitely!!

welcome

welcome

Welcome… www.paintandsigns.com is a friend of mine from Altoona.

welcome…post up some pics of ur ride

i will get some pics up here real soon… specs its got alot i dont know were to begin…thanks everyone

welcome to the site.