Hello Neighbors!

Hello all. I stumbled upon this website yesterday and im glad i finally found a pittsburgh car forum! My name is Troy. Born in Beaver, grew up in Mars, and recently my parents retired and moved up to Slippery Rock. I go to school at michigan state so i havent lived in the burgh for 4 years, its been killing me. Im stuck in Iowa for the summer working and i miss the hills so much. Its flat as a board out here. Anyway enough about me, onto the car.

I drive a 95 Nissan 240sx. Just flew down to Lynchburgh Virginia to get it back in Feb or March (not one spec of rust on it). Sold my beautifully stock WRX for it. (AWD wasnt doing it for me on the tarmac. fantastic in the weather tho) I only drove the car for a month then tore the motor out and threw in an RB25DET motor from a 2000 ER34 Nissan Skyline GTT. Its pretty much your standard hybrid motor swap. Been a big pain in my ass, lots of new challenges, and lots of money. The car was sitting for 3 weeks while i was traveling for work, now its being shipped to me in Iowa and should arrive tomorrow. Im really just building a track sled. Ill make a current mod list of the main parts since thats why youre really reading this.

RB25DET Neo-6
Custom driveshaft
Walbro 255lp
Nissan SMIC (sneaky sneaky)
Nismo FPR
Nismo 1.5-way LSD
AMperformance turbo outlet/downpipe

The next volly of parts will be an exhaust (might just do a custom side exit), electronics, a big brake kit, and wheels. After that, its to the track she goes!

Ill link some pics soon as soon as i find a new hosting place.

Ill be sure to attend some cruises and meets when I return back to the burgh in August. I plan on doing a track day with a fellow 240 member at Beaverun if anyone else would like to join, not sure of which weekend in August.

Nice to meet you all!

HI.

Welcome to Pittspeed …

Sounds like a cool car

welcome:beer:

welcome

Sounds like a cool ride.

Welcome.

welcome

cool build!
I would like to see pictures posted when you get a chance

whats up

welcome…as most, i’d like to see pics of the 240.

welcome

Welcome back. I work in the Beaver county area. Live in Hampton twp.

WElcome