Hello Pittspeed

I lived and attended school for a while in pittsburgh, never really got on this website much as i was always going back home on the weekends. but now that my jobs and life have adjusted i plan on visiting the burgh a few times a month. So i figured i would join up and see how things around here.

I have a few vehicles but my daily grind is my 1993 formula firebird.:gaysex: … i know mullet ride all the way. but i do have a 383 stroker for her so its not as gay.

hey welcome to the forum! Ya, ur firebird is a fag mobile, but thats ok. Just kidding… Bring me my tranny! :stuck_out_tongue:

i know its a fag wagon… i get all guys at the car show comin up to me and asking about it… its kinda creepy let me tell you.

and your tranny is actually ready to be moved… but yeah… thats a hike just to see you work on that hoopdie… paninis and a few beers and it might make me hurry up.

welcome:beer:

:mullet: rides were the 80’s cars

firebird eh? All you need is a house that can be towed, and some cinderblocks and you’ll have arrived in life.

Welcome

welcome

welcome

Welcome

Welcome

fagggggggggggggg haha whats up? get your ass down here

welcome! You don’t happen to know any one in this family do you?

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/family.JPG[/

Welcome

I see your location is Cleveland, Ohio. Give me one reason I should not wish death upon you.

welcome to the site

welcome

lol nahh those were the 80’s 3rd gen i belive…

comon dont hate to much on the mistake by the lake.

lol it might be sooner than you think depending on the weather…

ps happy birthday.

Correct, but I do not have a mullet lol :finger2:

Anyway, Welcome :slight_smile:

welcome

i call bs… everyone ive met has one… or the o g fro top

welcome :slight_smile: