Helmet Dealers?

Hi guys! Does any of you know where I can try on and purchase the HJC AR-10 II Helmet?

Royal Distributing in Guelph has a pretty big selection of helmets. They may have one (can always call and ask if its in stock)

Ok, thank you so much! I will definitely check them out!

Cheers!

I m not sure if ur interested in other brands, but Riders Choice on Queensway and Dixie are pretty awesome.

Pretty settled on the HJC, but is still pretty open with suggestions. What kind of brand do they offer?? Also, what is their price range (this is a pretty important factor for me)?

If you need a Snell rated helmet, Grisdales 800-561-1791 ask for race desk

^ Yeah I don’t know if this is for a bike or track days, but make sure if it’s for track days you get one that’s rated for car use. Motorcycle helmets are different. Kinda just thought of that…

try them, they may have what you are looking for if you are in Toronto.

Thanks a lot guys! And yes, I am very picky about it being a motorcycle or an automotive race helmet, because I want to make sure it meets the regulations. In any case, I will contact those places mentioned and then hopefully they will somehow have some HJC automotive helmets on hand.

Thanks for everything, you guys have all been a great help to me!!

Cheers!

i would think a motorcycle, snell and dot approved helmet is just as safe or more safe then a helmet designed just for auto use. No?

M rating is DOT Motorcycle
Snell is rated to be used for in car
SA Snell (special Application) is for full caged cars and the strap and inner material is nomex

thanks Scott.

Guess my helmet is good for me then, its snell and dot approved, and my car isn’t caged.

i have a brand new arai if you like to buy it???