helmet parts

Does any place around here sell parts for an HJC helmet?

I just realised that I mustve lost one of the side pads of my full face helmet the last time I went riding and the helmet fell out of my truck.

I need atleast that pad and maybe the part that holds the shield (cracked it a long time ago but it still works).

I bought the helmet at Griffin’s. Do they sell parts for these helmets?

How fast were you going in your truck when the helmet fell out? Generally when a helmet takes a digger to the ground you’re not supposed to use them again.

Just a few miles an hour. I left it on top of the quad and backed out of the yard I was in.

Its not cracked from falling. I cracked the shield holder thing by dropping it a while ago. I still dont know how the pad fell out since it snaps in.

Call HJC you goon

Trying to find something local so I can maybe go riding Sunday.

duct tape and foam rubber bish

Kinda uncomfortable that way Im sure.

I just checked HJC’s site and they show that they sell parts but I have to get them from a dealer.

I’ll sell you a new helmet

How much and what size?

I have a few really nice ones…one HJC, and two Fox. the HJC and one Fox are size L and the other Fox is XL

EDIT: I forgot I sold the HJC a couple months ago.

Full face or open face? My current helmet is a large but it seems a little small. I wore my brothers helmet tonight and its an XL and it was tighter than mine.

I have the blue one of this, size L:

http://www.mxgear.com.au/p/10539/hart-replica-helmet---fox.html

and this is the XL

Well the first one seems out of my price range.

What do you want for those? Id really prefer a full face since I use the same helmet in my car and Im always smashing into sticks and shit riding the quad.

Get a pair of goggles. Full face motorcycle helmets aren’t usually what people wear when they ride quads/dirtbikes.
I’ll let you know on price tomorrow if you’re really interested.

Yeah, let me know.

I just prefer the full face.

check with Mario @ on the pipe. He’s good peep’s. I deal with them for a lot of things!!

Griffin might even have the pad inserts at the shop. I would try giving them a call.

I’d also try getting a hold of AMD IS THE BEST’s brother. I forget his name on here but he may have a helmet he is looking to sell as I know he just sold his dirtbike. Try giving him a call.

Ya peanut butter’s!! I foregot all about griffin’s shoot over there so u can take an anal raping like u do on shift… Or have a hand full off bills and stand at the counter for 20 mins well three guy’s just stand there and stair back at u like what the fuck.
Again almost like 518 when u post and some reads it !!!

Just in case it wasn’t clear , I hate griffin’s too!!! I live 45 sec. away but drive to Seymour’s …

LOL

I did notice that when I went there a few times to buy goggles and air filter oil…

I found a site that sold all kinds of replacment parts for motorcycle helmets. i found the chrome chin piece visor screwes and the little chrome vents and they were dirt cheap and came in a few days later.

I will have to check my home pc and see what the site was.