Help give me some mature party suggestions...

Yeah, but i rented a luxory bus liner for 2hr prior to heading to bowling which will be full of alcohol…so midnight bowling with food/drinks is a good way to end it, IMO. Leave at your lesiure, bowl if you wish, hang out…whatever.

Since i didn’t divulge my plan and since solidified it from my original post…

I’m taking the wife out for a nice steak dinner… The suprise side of it: all of her friends fill the Limo bus at the CC and travel out to pick us up at the steak house (SUPRISE!)…from there we Limo party for about an hour and a half…driver wherever, maybe the Falls…then head back to the CC and bowl it out from 11pm - 2am.

And all this time I thought midnight bowling was just an excuse to be out all night when you were young…

I love midnight bowling…I hope they play Miley Cyrus!!!11

Well done, sir. :tup:

I almost did this for my ex but a wine tour instead. However, she’s now my ex and her friends sucked anyway.

yeah, and the other extreme is joining a league when you’re old. Shit…some of the best times i’ve had were when we had our NYSpeed(or UBRF?) Bowling League. Bowling is just an excuse to Drink and play with Balls, preferably our own.

Used to midnight bowl on post every weekend… got carried home a few times, threw up in the back of my own car, ect ect. Always a great time had by all.

It took 10 posts? You guys are slipping.

I believe FrogHair also has that “dine in the dark” or whatever. That could be fun.

Comedy Sportz