Help Help - Sr20 Overheating!

It’s not a matter of being cheap or lazy…I have no way to get around and if I knew for sure that was the only issue it’d been taken care of days ago.

I’m not risking driving the car obviously, but I managed to pull some strings today and it’ll be checked in on Monday. Worst case scenario is that it’s a warped head and I can deal with that. The fans will be first to be dealt with and we’ll see where to go from there. At the moment the fan was never connected to a relay or thermal sensor (bullshit job) and go to some crap-ass Ford part in my fusebox.

I heard about that one too…great lil trick…too bad I have no heater core, or assembly box

Yeah I’ve previously had a chance to speak with him. I ended up going with my tow truck guy’s buddy, and he’s giving me a solid deal (same rate as the tow guy) and he’s been around for 32 years and knows 240s and their SRs pretty good…for a rebuild it’d be about $1200 he said max, plus he got me another really good deal on the tow (ajax - kennedy for $150)

Anyways, by Monday she’ll be on the way to the shop crosses his fingers