Help Me...Friday June 26/09

Yes I am actually posting this as I need some help. I had too many people bail out. lol.

When: 6:00pm Friday June 26/09
Where: Alberta Self-Storage Southside 1503 - 77 Ave (cant miss it you can see it on the corder of 17st & 76 ave)
Compensation: Free Pizza, Beer & Pop.

I need help moving from 2ea - 10FT x 15FT Storage units to my house NE (about a 15-20min drive from storage unit). I have a 26FT truck rented for June 26/09 for the evening. Catch is I need to have them mostly cleared out by 9:00pm as storage unit access closes. One storage unit is all furniture so that will be the main objective. Obviously the more help the better and faster things go. Anyone who can also help Saturday early AM is appreciated too as truck must be back by 10:00AM.

Thanks!
Steve
780-903-5357

If you want to move it all in one trip i can bring over my 17.5 by 8.5 enclosed trailer, with my truck. I can’t take you up on pizza and beer but i might hit you up for a burger and a pop. ;o)

Let me know, you still have my number?

Craig

I can help for a bit that night Steve.

I will call you and let you know tonight Steve.

Done and done. That would be a huge help as we wouldnt have to panic to do the two trips.
I will find your number. I know I have it. lol.

Ryan - Thanks any bit helps

Dennis - thanks just let me know.

as far as I know Justin is still helping aswell.

i can come help out in my new whip :slight_smile: dont know if ill want to put anything in it though

yep you know i will be there…lol and new wHip? come on,.,tell…

Nothing needs to be put in anyones cars. That’s why u rented the biggest moving truck I could and now craigs trailer. Thanks guys the help is appreciated.

1st post updated with Address
Alberta Self-Storage Southside 1503 - 77 Ave (cant miss it you can see it on the corder of 17st & 76 ave)
I appreciate you guys helping. It should go fairly quick as its just storage to house.

Might be able to help out on Friday after work, I’m there till 9pm but if you still need me I’ll be there.

Just give me a call when your off work James. We will probably be off loading at the house.

K no prob.

Bump! Reminder I need help tommorrow Friday June 26/09…incase any of you bastards were planning on bailing and using I didn’t know what day it was for. lol.

Thanks!
Steve

sorry i had to leave early, hope everything went smooth the rest of the night, and let me know about the 1st i should be able to make it out to help !!! :), time to smack a bitch if the house aint ready

So ya steve whats going on?