Trailer needed, One way move. Insight?

Where can I rent a trailer for a one way move. I think Id need a relatively Large trailer (8x12) as I have a bed, a dresser, desk, nightstands, a motorcycle, compressor, tools, etc etc, and other misc stuff that needs to come with.

Id be willing to borrow and pay for one, but id have to it for more than a week then because it would need to make the road trip home. Id rather just rent one and drop it off somewhere down south.

People who have moved before, howd you do it?

uhaul?

6x12 is the largest, and to top it off it said one week rental only. (meaning 500 bucks)

Sold all my furniture and kept only necessities then bought brand new everything when I got here. Made an easy move.

id imagine so, unfortunately 3 weeks isnt too much time to do that.

!!!

is this regarding what we were talking about?!?

I did mine in 2. Craigslist and Nyspeed ftw lol… and roommates.

possibly :(…

whoa :tup: to you then!

but :tdown: to making me take 4 days vacation for lunch now.

Bring a friend down for the ride, he can drive it back up?

Dude. That’s not how Willybean rolls. Ditch all your shit and ride down there. Start over with just you, your bike, and the clothes on your bike. Renegade stylez.

Seriously though, you could probably fit all the shit you listed in half of a uhaul 6x12. Those things swallow a lot.

yea, if I had a trailer to return otherwise Id just leave it there, I cant imagine a truck thats getting 15 mpg with a trailer, being fun to drive back. LOL…

That still poses the issue of finding a trailer.

Fry, Yea, i know but I have a decent amount of shit in this house. lol. I’ve lived here for 4+ years. I accumulated a lot. Im not bringing any of my appliances, couches, etc etc.

if you rent a uhaul trailer what are you using to tow it?

I have a friend with an SUV that said he wanted to take a vacation lol :)…

<3 that friend.

Why you wanna offer your bad boy up?

I’d swing a road trip, I get paid vacation lol

haha. I’ll let you know. Gas would obviously be covered. I still have to finalize the decision.

Alright, definitely let me know, as long as I had enough time to put in vacation it would honestly be no problem at all

Fag. :cry:

Well we’ll see you in 2010 when you move back to Buffalo. :lol:

I <3 this place.

did you put a hitch on the truck yet? lol.

although its a possibility that I may be back, i dont see it being a permanent fixture. Soo many friends here, but I hate winter and my family and g/fs family is all south. Time will tell, I’m fairly open to anything.