Moving stuff need suggestions

Well since I got hired down here in Panama City im moving my stuff down here, its not much just my bedroom stuff and some pots and pans. Uhaul trucks are outrageous, its approx 1k to pay for a small truck for one way down here. Any other suggestions?

Post stuff for sale on craigslist here, buy used stuff off craigslist down there. Thats if you have the time and someone to handle the sale up here.

Could also see if a pittspeeder is up for making some money to drive down for cheaper then a rental truck.

Buy a cheap used truck, then sell on Ebay after you get there.

penske truck rental?

thats who i always use when i move someone.
maybe get a 1way rate?

If i had small box truck i’d move ya.
im considering buying one

If worse comes to worse go here: http://www.southhillsmovers.com/ and go to Free Estimate. fill in the form and see what it would be to move you down there.

Ship it Fedex/UPS and sell off the useless shit :boink.

:bowrofl: i dont think fedex and ups is going to ship a triple dresser and a chest of drawers lol

would it be possible to pack it up and toss it on the end of your truck?
are you OTR anymore?

you are in the military they are supose to move you

also when i was in the Army i did a dito move. thats where i picked a uhaul weighed it before and after then they paid

i dont know how the chair force works but just a sugestion

No, I don’t work for US xpress anymore. I work for PI&I flatbed company. home terminal in warrendale.
Just run PA ,WV and East Ohio.

I’m home about 5/6 days a week, different times of the day.

normally it works that way, but since this isn’t considered a PCS and im taking this position voluntarily they dont move me or pay to move me

thanks for all the help

anyone ever use a big moving company like putting stuff on a tractor trailer type moving company?

I work for south hills, call them up and ask for saleman paul dickson or ron martin, I beleive those are the 2 best estimator’s and salemen we have.

they might be able to cut you a deal. and if theres already a truck headin down to florida, tossing an extra 2-3grand on the end of the load shouldnt be a problem.
try that link i posted to get an estimate.

but TRUST ME dont use don far or allied… i’ve heard MANY stories from family members and such saying they broke like every piece

PM me if you need more info

just buy new stuff down there. It doesn’t seem like you are moving alot of stuff.

X2