moving truck rental?

Does anyone here have a hookup? OR can you reccomend me a place with decent rates? I’m moving this weekend and would like to get it done in one fell swoop.

Uhaul

Seems to be most popular and the rates are very decent

Find someone who owns a business or at least has a DBA and they can open a business account with Penske

Find someone with access to a cube truck through work or their company.

steve.

I just used budget truck rental for my move from lockport to west seneca.

There are a bunch of coupons around the net, I think I had a AAA 10% discount, but they are all over the net…

http://www.moving.com/coupons/index.asp

They were the cheapest by far.

I rented a medium sized box truck, came to about 100 bucks for the day, and 25 bucks of that was for the gas it used.

PM me if you want some more info, they charge a per mile rate, and I somehow got a discount off that rate and their daily rate, so it saved me quite a bit.

stop moving

Ugh, I just booked thru Budget for my move on the 1st. It’s a 360 mile one-way move. It was $470 for the truck alone.

You’re going to get hosed bigtime too with it being short notice. I stupidly didn’t reserve when I first started price shopping over a month ago. I could’ve gotten in with Penske at <$350. When I checked the other day, they wanted $800+.

I’d avoid U-Haul too. They are shady as hell, and most of their trucks look like complete piles of shit. My brother used them for a move, and they told him they didn’t have a truck, despite a long standing reservation, and told him the closest truck was in Welland , ON, and that he would have to go pick it up and deliver it back there, paying for the mileage as well. He had to bitch up a storm and ended up getting on in Tonawanda, but only after half a day, and he was supposed to pick up in Orchard Park originally.

Uhaul equipment is old as shit and they are the most expensive.

The budget truck I drove was an 08 chevy box truck with like 4500 miles on it.