help me out and make 100.00

i need to sell my car. ill give anyone who finds a buyer 100.00 for their efforts

im getting sick of being late on payments for bills so i gotta sell this pretty fast.

sucks being at school not being able to work full time so something has to give. help a fellow pittspeed member out.:blue:

http://pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27511

-thanks-

i’ll pass this on to my buddy, he was lookin for a car

thanks man. i dont wanna sell it i love the car but i guess ill wait till after school to build something. i only have a little over a year to go

i’ll ask around

yea stenz you think one of the imperial kids would be looking for something. they are always buying new shit.

ebay buy it now!

just so i get things striaght…what swap will be in it? turbo or the n/a? or which ever one they want?

well tom wants to trade me and id like to but i guess if someone wants the car one way of the other its up to them. id like to get my firm asking price with toms tho since i gotta do more work.

ebay sucks balls for that kinda shit. i wish it was that easy

sick car, i’ll pass it around.
tried to get my girlfriend to buy it as a weekend toy… she didnt go for it :frowning:

i try to get mine to buy it too so i can drive it but she wants a new civic si or something gay like that

x2

Did you try honda-tech. I’m sure it would sell pretty fast on there. Nice price too.

honda-tech is full of i live in fl but i want your car kinda shit. then they wanna low ball you and be so damn picky about a used car it makes you sick. plus i had some issues with the car on the day someone was coming to buy it and he thought i somehow was a liar or something i dunno so he basically went all over h-t saying how im a dick or something along thoes lines. in the mean time i was giving the car to him for a steal. he wanted to drive it back to va but it wast possible with the rear caliper seizing up like it was so he was fucked regardless. not to mention he came after all the notarys were closed so i couldnt do the title transfer anyways. it was a stupid situation id prefer a local sale if possible since people around here can vouch for my car being what i say.

oh and thanks everyone for helping me out i appriciate it :hsdance:

Sucks things went down like that. I don’t know any other local forums, but good luck with your sale.

thanks man.

i put it on craigslist and im gonna try autotrader again.

looks real clean, ill ask around

man, i’d like to hop on that if i could sell my EK… I’ll keep it in mind.

you never have problems selling your stuff! haha get rid of that bitch and buy mine

Steve said he wanted it for sure~~~~!!!

hahaha j/k

good luck
PART IT OUT!