HELP!!!!: Seat Wiring

Hey Guys, wondering if anybody would be able to help me wire up my newly acquired power seats.

Here’s the story, I have a base 2002 nissan altima. I picked up a set of power leather seats and need help wiring them for the heated seats and seat motor to work. If anybody could help me out, point me in the right direction, or even do it for me, I will gladly pay for your time. Would like to do it this weekend if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Derrick

Where did you get the seats from and how much were they? I do not know much about wiring seats but are they just regular ground and 12v wire? If so, just look at the harness behind the climate control and try and figure out which is the defrost wire and tap into it.

Got them from a 3.5, so they are just standard leather power heated seats. I had cloth. I am not sure about the wirirng at all. Don’t know if its 12v wire and just a ground so I was hoping I could get a diagram or even someone to help me do it and i have no trouble paying for their time. Thanks for the input Ricerz hopefully I can look into what you’ve advised me on and make something happen.

do you have a picture of how the wire/connectors look like?

Hey Ricerz, I can get some pics, I actually ended up getting one of the dudes from Toronto Maxima to wire it up for me. Nice clean wiring and took like 15 minutes. But I can still get some pics

so how does the heating works now?

Still waiting to get wired up for heat. I’ve only gotten the power seat wired up so I could adjust it since it was a last minute job, but he’s going to wire up the heated seats for me this weekend or next.