Help: Swapping a motor.

Hi there could any of your guys direct me to someone who has a facility/garage/shop that can drop a motor and swap one in for me?

I really want to tackle it myself as I have before but I dont have the facilities to do it this time around. I basically almost had my car towed away from my driveway the last time I swapped a motor. ( I live in a townhouse complex where they have stupid gay rules and regulations).

I will be willing to pay a fair amount for it to be done. All I ask is for the motor to be swapped. I will then tow the car back to my place and do the rest of the work to be done. Please reply or send me a PM and we can discuss further.

thanks SON in advance.

i might know a place… hit me up on msn

yea pm jlee taht place is gorgeous.

ZOOOOM?

zoom zoom?

zoom zoom??? i dont drive a mazda… lol

edit* Thanks JonLee. You da best asian brotha i ever had. lmao

might want to mention what car / engine

85 Toyota Cressida 5mge ----> swapping to 7mgte w/ front sump pan. and with manual conversion. If anyone wants to know more please pm me and We can discuss.

7M in the Bozo Cressida :wink:

If anyone is asking… Why 7m, how come no 1j or 2j ? lol The 7m meets my goals with the car perfectly and I will be saving 2jz plans for the 91 cressida. lol

school parking lot…

Thats ghetto. LOL I have seen it been down before by students… doesnt end up to well

my buddie is doing the same thing right now good luck man it should be gangster when ur done

did u miss the 1jz in the FS for $600 …

kengi… call up my buddy…

hey jon I havent had a chance to call him up i will do tommorrow

thanks!

buy my 91 cress and throw the gte in tht comes with 5 speed and everything metal headgasket but ye if u need any help just pm me

kengi i feel you with the gay townhouse regulations. i have the same thing here in brampton too, they’re like picky on your garage door paint colour and shit. lol

ZOOM ZOOM !!! b-e-a-utiful place …

Thanks guys for all the help. I found a local place to help me with the swap.