help with a scent...

so I am in the market for calogne… i had abercrombie feirce…my GF bought for me…but i am almost out…i went yesterday and picked up some diesel calogne i thought it smelled good at the store but i found out i dont really like the scent of it its to spicy/hot. (if that makes sence) I have a hard time going to a store and testing cuz mynose gets all messed up after smelling like 2 scents. The coffee beans dont help either… i also dont want something uber popular…im not a fan of smelling liek every other guy… so curve/armani ect… is out…

give me some suggestions…i want a scent thats more cool and not very offensive…

i got the new eternity summer… really don’t smell it around in public too often

(cause i’m always sniffin dudes :hay: )

i like it, pretty mellow scent.

find some candies or lucky you. no one has that shit anymore.

very sexy II from victoria secret… pretty mellow… every chick i know digs it…

abercrombie fierce

the hollister one… i dunno…

curve crush smells good too

ditto.

:gay2:

eh, id like to stay away from curve,abercrombie,hollister…basicly i want people to ask me what kind it is rather than saying "oh your wearing (insert popular brand here)

http://cgi.ebay.com/PHEROMONE-CONCENTRATE-ATTRACT-WOMEN-WITH-SCIENCE_W0QQitemZ330007568036QQihZ014QQcategoryZ58371QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:lol:

on a more serious note,try JOOP.Its really different.

very sexy…it smells oh so good.

Kenneth cole reaction, RL romance, agua di gio, vs I and II but the whole world has them, diesel (the white bottled one comes in a silver box?) Tommy T, as gay as it sounds and I Wouldn’t buy it cause I hate the bitch the new P. Hilton one smells really good, Hugo.
I’ll post more later, i’m too tired to think right now.

Personal Favorite that I wear almost everyday I never share, noone has it, smells fucking amazing and it’s the best kept secret I have :snky:
Go into perfumania and tell the the cologne’s you have liked in the past, they should be able to help you out. I went in with my roomate last weekend, spent about half an hour in there and he walked out really happy.

Dear men,

Cologne is gross.

love,
man

dear corey,

we all seem to dig the shit ghetto wears

love,
bitches

EDIT:

dear joel,

i haven’t seen you since friday before clerks II. wtf.

signed,
the shower

dear joel,

you don’t need to smell like whore.

love,
corey.

i like cologne :gotme:

EDIT: and despise soap and water this weekend, apparently

dear corey and joel,

shitting your pants is what’s hot on the streets.

signed,
shit stains/smell.

as do gay slutfaces.

and they put it on like it’s cologne bukkake time.

gross. get away whore get away get away get away get away.

The trick is not to wear a smell thats pungent as shit
or spray to much

IMO It shouldn’t be noticable unless that person should be close enough to notice (I think that made sense.)

EDIT

HAHAHA

thats what you try to avoid…
cologne bukkake

My friend smells like brown sugar and fig.

She smells pretty.

When we cuddle of course.

see that guy kickin them boxes over there

Kenneth Cole Reaction is a lady killer. Ive had a lot of other brands and have never gotten as many compliments combined as I have with KC.

I wear Tommy. I like it. CK 1 and Drakkar (sp) are good also.