hemmings car club supporters read this

what a joke , this guy is great and all of this is true . please help him and right hemmings a e/mail telling them what a joke they are

you know this guy personally?

Ive met/talked to him a few times.
He occasionally posts on AUG as copcarmark too.

Seems like he got fucked over here but Hemmings Muscle Machines is one of my favorite magazines so I wont be boycotting it or anything of that nature. The current issue is in my gym bag now.

Ahhh… Alright, I know who you’re talking about now…

i’ve seen this car a lot… it’s a very cool car, he’s at the lot from time to time too.

hemmings fucked him

This guy is pissed. I really dont understand why they turned him away, especially because they were “expecting” more cars. Is not every show first come first serve, and pre-reg’d before people that just show up? Sounds like a bunch of BS.

Dude fuck hemmings!!! He even pre-registered it said!!!

Bunch of uppity motherfuckers in that shit anyway. Hemmings = Barret Jackson without the tv show. Shit in that book is all overpriced.

Fuck dem!

They turned him away because his car was not a muscle car? It is probably a better restoration than 90% of their dumpy muscle car field anyway. You dont see a restored cop car everyday. Camaro SS Clones are a dime a dozen tho. WTF. They knew he was coming. He preregistered for Christ sake!

Fuck Hemmings. I know this guy personally as well. Very nice guy, and I would be pissed as well if I was in his spot.

I see this guy’s car parked at his house all of the time, it’s definitely nice. Sucks to hear he got the screws.

Designed to catch them thar muscley cars!

http://aplustran.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/buford2.jpg

Hemmings ever reply to him or other emails?

I was just reading the latest issue of Muscle Machines and they had an article about the new Taurus cop car in there.

:thumbup

well I was just pointing out how they didnt let a cop car into their event but covered one in the magazine despite it apparently not being a muscle car

hemmings is a joke . there all about the money now

I realize this, and appreciated your input as indicated with the thumbs up.