heres my ride!!!!

why put $$ in a car like this…get a car worth dropping cash into.

Because it runs like a RAPE DATE.

because buddy im only 18yrs old and i don’t need a fast car like every other cocky a-hole i know!!! plus i think this car has the potential to be a good road car

Nothing like a good road car to get the blood pumpin.

and the same with you maybe i don’t want no v8 powered muscle car or a stupid rice burner i bought this car cause it was a hell of a deal and i wanted to have something different!!! i get lots of thumbs up when i drive this car

HOW MANY MILES DID YOU HAVE ON YOURS

FOR YOUR INFO THIS CAR RUNS LIKE NEW AND ONLY NEEDS FRONT STRUTS AND THE GRANNY JOKE IS ABOUT AS LAME AS YOU

:ugh: :scared: :ugh2: :bowrofl: :jerkit:

so why use $ to mod a joke of a car? Save your $$ while you drive this turd and buy something you actually think is cool. When I was 18 I did this with a grand am…saved and got a mint WS.6 when I was 22…not saying that is the only way to do it, but why make it so it takes you longer to get a sweet car by putting money into a useless car?

because I like my lumina and i plan to keep it for a long time im gonna buy a camaro down the road just for a project car

don’t understand…you are buying a camaro down the road…so again, why put the camaro on hold longer by putting $ into a fuckin Lumina? But hey if a granny mobile is your shit then so be it.

its a decent car, def cool if you are young and are on a budget. the smart thing to do is keep it nice and drive it how it is, then put money away and save for a camaro (or whatever you choose) to have as a project/racer/fun car and then youll still have the car you have now as a nice Daily Driver. a few years from now youll be kicking yourself if you want to get something faster and you went ahead and spent all your money on this car. just keep it nice and drive it how it is, and save your money for smething that makes more sense. just my opinion tho.

exactly what I said…but I was a somewhat of an asshole about it

Steve you ever reach 20 miles a year with that ws6 yet.

haha…lately it has been bad. On avg I am at like 275 miles/year. I bought it in 2002 with 25,500 miles and it has 30,900 on it now. So I guess you can say the overall avg is like 1,000/year

Still slow :rofl:

just as slow as any other ls1…good enough to have fun with.

WHEN I GOT IT 60,000 AND WHEN I GOT RID OF IT I HAD 135,000 ON IT. IT WAS NOT FAST.

kthxbye

how would you know, garage queen :op:

i thank you guys for your imput its just i wanna have a simple road coarse car that ain’t gonna kill me on insurance and i firgured you guys would under stand that im not ready for a fast car!!! and probly won’t be til im out of college!!! so for the mean time im just gonna put low buck mods and still put money back for a faster car

:rofl:x 127346234652349752394592346575424

Ok…

But wait a minute, what did the last quote say again?

I’m seriously doubting those are thumbs you’re seeing.

slow down paul walker, leave some for the other ppl to beat

potential to be getting head gaskets and go to Giant Eagle

stupid rice burner? what you going to make it a wheat burner? and thumbs up from who? the grannys and grandpas outside of the fire hall on bingo nite?

WHO THE FUCK CARES ITS A Z34!!!

AWESOME!!! BUT NOTHING CAN BE AS LAME AS YOU GETTIN ALL EXCITED AND WORKED UP FOR A FUCKING LUMINA!!!

just drive ur car now as a daily waste no money and then buy a project car wtf

look buddy get of my god damn case its not your damn car so you don’t have to drive it and it won’t have that v6 if my plans go threw and as for a camaro it wouldn’t be a v8 dumbass not with the gas prices these days

and another thing my grand father think my car is to sprty so from a old persons perspective it ain’t a god damn granny car!!! a granny car would be a suck ass buick centary or oldmobile delta 88s!!! i know a guy in NY that has a Z34 that would probly kill what ever you drive