heres my ride!!!!

huh

Oh yea? Well I know a guy in PA that has a sweet z34 thats bone stock, and beats the christ out of chevy cavaliers all fucking day long.

well buddy my Z34 ain’t gonna be bone stock once i find the motor im lookin for

:rofl:

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g166/cutemyspacecodes/02/STFU/stfu2.jpg

why don’t you shut the fuck up bitch!!! im not here to make rivals im here cause my bro victorsmalls told me i should join

sorry to see.

LOL!

welll hmm ur going to build what then since gas prices are soo insane, guess what get used to em being high.

to sporty for bingo…damn its just a lumina. oh noe a z34 from NY oh noes!!!

shit man i wanna meet him

oh wow, u want to build a project camaro but yet you wanna waste money on a that thing… makes sense to me :bigthumb:

oh and multi quote is ur friend, learn to use it k!

THREAD = EPIC FAIL

why bother then?

:rofl: road corse? W bodies are like barges.

there she was, just a-walkin down the street…

x 2 I would pay money to see this thing so around beaver run one time full tilt.

Fuck yeah dude … I saw a guy pimpin one of those the other day on 70 and I was all over throwing that dude thumbs up like mad … :hsugh:

this thread keeps getting better and better:blue:

You even come near a road course in that thing with ANY other intentions besides knocking over a few trash cans in the parking lot I swear I’ll fucking quit.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/SMullett/sucks.jpg

There is no way this kid is serious…road race a Lumina…I beat cavis and 78 pickups…my buddy has a z34 that will beat your built camaro…no way this is for real. Especially if he is Victorsmallturd’s brother…there is no way this kid would be this much of a goon.

he is probably a troll, but it is funny.

it’s not possible to talk up any kind of w-body because this just in, no one gives a fuck about what you’re doing to it. throw money at it, or just throw it in the trash…same fucking thing.

I would love to have the money back i put into my car. yeah, it’s cool for about a week then it gets old again. you’ll never be happy, especially when you pull up next to a bolt on LS1 and it still smokes your ass PLUS sounds sick as hell

well do the world a favor and take your fuckin pontiac ws-sucks and shove it up your ass!!! you egotistical douch bag!!! and vicotrsmalls is a memebr on here and he take his grand prix to road coarses so w-bodies can do road coarses!!! so get you fact straight dickweed