Hey! 1988 Camaro IrocZ | Lifted 99 Dodge Ram

Quiet John! LOL black bajas will come in future

Very nice, you guys should hit up NyThirdGen

Hell no and never haha, sorry but imports aren’t my thing. I stick to the Muscle car Spectrum.

It isn’t really lol, like i said the night makes the car look better than it is.

On the Contrary the TPI system is a good candidate for a turbo. Its all low end torque but after 4500rpm it loses all power, if you introduced a turbo to the system it would pull well past 4500 and give u a much better range of power, the turbo would keep pushing where the Tpi was limited. Non the Less i bought a Holley Stealth Ram (which is a tunnel Ram intake) Has a much broader power band i will lose some low end tq but it will gain a whole ton of horsepower and top end potential. It will keep pulling up to 6000rpm can go further than that with a better cam and set up too. The HSR is the 2nd best EFI intake system you can pick up, especially for 3rd gens. First being the SLP Mini Ram which is more than twice the price and imo not as appealing on the eyes sitting in the engine bay… The HSR stands out.

This was my first ever car in general, bought her back in late 2009, I made sure it was the first car i learned on. I won’t be getting rid of her.

Haha trust me, takes alot to get to me. And haha that is a good slogan “its just Shift”

Thanks for all the good/warm welcomes guys! i have a feeling i’ll like these boards

~Slash/Sean